City vs Everton Post Match Thread

It was fucking unpleasant to the point of nausea to watch but we got the result....come on.....

Stoned Rose said:
Just got home from Goodison. What a colossal day.

From where I was stood we played well. Everton seemed to do a lot 'in front' of us but so what?

To score 3 and win at the worst bogey ground ever, after going 1 down, was absolutely brilliant. Thought we were professional and very very dogged.

Special praise for Garcia who seemed to be fucking everywhere mopping up and blocking everything that cam his way.

We handled the pressure amazingly well today. The mark of Champions imo.

Our travelling fans were fucking immense today. Didn't stop singing for 97 minutes and loud and funny as fuck. The banter with the blue dippers, especially when they joined in with the 'Steve Gerrard Gerrard' songs was also top class.

I also have to say, re Barkley, I knew he was mustard, but fuck me in the flesh he is fucking outstanding. Has to be 1st on our list this summer imo.

Yes indeed. Wouldn't mind a bid on that John Stones as well. We could be set for years. We would get arse raped on the fee though...

i8rags said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Well what a day.

I was scrambling around for a ticket, almost had one and then had it snatched away. Not to worry a day out with mates on the lash, 3 rags, 3 red scouse another city.

Was shitting it at 1-0, delirious at 3-1 up and then had to leave the pub at 3-2 and walk around for 20 minutes.

My nerves are fucking shot.

Great win, great position to be In!

Come on City, don't let us down now!!!!
You had us down for defeat to west brom, palace and Everton.

Whatever

I had 30 min extra break at work and just sat on the toilet didn't check my phone until 9. I was too nervous<br /><br />-- Sat May 03, 2014 10:33 pm --<br /><br />
i8rags said:
Well what a day.

I was scrambling around for a ticket, almost had one and then had it snatched away. Not to worry a day out with mates on the lash, 3 rags, 3 red scouse another city.

Was shitting it at 1-0, delirious at 3-1 up and then had to leave the pub at 3-2 and walk around for 20 minutes.

My nerves are fucking shot.

Great win, great position to be In!

Come on City, don't let us down now!!!!
You had us down for defeat to west brom, palace and Everton.

Whatever
keep doing mate

Stoned Rose said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Stoned Rose said:
Just got home from Goodison. What a colossal day.

From where I was stood we played well. Everton seemed to do a lot 'in front' of us but so what?

To score 3 and win at the worst bogey ground ever, after going 1 down, was absolutely brilliant. Thought we were professional and very very dogged.

Special praise for Garcia who seemed to be fucking everywhere mopping up and blocking everything that cam his way.

We handled the pressure amazingly well today. The mark of Champions imo.

Our travelling fans were fucking immense today. Didn't stop singing for 97 minutes and loud and funny as fuck. The banter with the blue dippers, especially when they joined in with the 'Steve Gerrard Gerrard' songs was also top class.

I also have to say, re Barkley, I knew he was mustard, but fuck me in the flesh he is fucking outstanding. Has to be 1st on our list this summer imo.

Garcia was shit today, which was a suprise because he's been class recently. Barkley is some player, we couldn't get near him. If there was ever a replacement for yaya, then it's him. Get him under his wing for a few years and he will be world class. If we don't sign him, then I hope he stays at Everton, they must of been gutted when Rooney left and it would be hard for them seeing Barkley leave them too.

One thing that annoyed me today was bringing kolarov on left wing, time and time again he's proved he's shit when playing further forward. Mancini did this all the time and pelle seems to like the idea of it too. Good left back, but shit winger.

Oh dear mate.

Garcia 1000% wasn't 'shit' today'. He performed his role with aplomb.

Kolarov is actually much better when played as an attacking full back (a sort of semi-winger in some games) than he is when played as a 'pure' left back.

Miles.

We must of watched a different game then, was Garcias worst performance for a while.

Just finished watching the game. My niece had her first communion today so the excruciating wait was even longer. What a game. Great response to a world class goal. Really showed their meddle. What a season. Can we ever do it without getting a heart attack? Well done boys!

Does anyone think that the next two games will be simple, run-of-the-mill, common-or-garden home wins? We take the lead and then go behind à la QPR, or go behind and then scrape a win? Or is it gonna be two hefty home wins? Who'd bet a penny on City?

JESUS H CHRIST, MY HEART!

That last 25 minutes I reckon it was going 160 beats per...

I'm only 40 too, how u older blokes have gotten past 50 is beyond me......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.