City vs Everton Post Match Thread

Burtonrdblue said:
You should be supplied with Valium for a City title run in!!!!! My nerves are shot!! Today was probably the worst for me nerve wise in 30+ years being a Blue!!!! God knows what I looked like through my window to the non football caring passer-by?? Probably thought I need sectioning!!! My neighbours must think me and our kid are radio!! When Probert played an extra minute I thought I was gonna have a coronary! Was shouting extremely colourful language at the 42" piece of glass , with veins protruding out of my neck to rival Diedre Barlows! Anyway let's leave my extremely fragile mental state and talk about the Blues today!! Was gutted for Kun as only Kun can do what he did today, but did it makes us better in a backhanded way? Though Ferni looked more busy in the middle than Yaya( who I think is absolutely knackered). Jerry Garcia had me nearly ripping my hair out with his constant wish to grapple and grab, but anybody who has played knows that grabbing somebody who has gone past you is involuntary and done before you realise but he did restrain himself a couple of times overall he looked ok but his speed worries me but he was up against an in-form Ross Barkley who is reminiscent of a young Paul Gascoingne who was class today and most would of struggled?? Joey Hart 1 world class save from as we all really know is a world class keeper on his day,Clichy looked as effervescent as always but soft in the tackle, big Vinny Komps looked back to his best and MDM! What can you say about the long haired Latin who is quickly becoming a cult figure at City? He was mint! Assured on the ball, plays the offside as well as anybody in the world, good in the air and good positioning and very vocal!! Souness very complimentary and rightly so!! Milly was as industrious as ever which is a bit insulting as the skill and cross for our 2nd was sublime!! And what about the Enigma that is Edin Dzeko?? His first goal summed him up to a tee!! Goes through has too many touches and totally fluffs his lines then a cross comes over and he scores a world class header from 14-15 yrds easily the hardest of the two chances!! His second goal was easier but you have to be in the right place to score? Was well set up by Nasri who has great eye catching ability but him being a shitbag drives me to distraction but he is such an elegant footballer he gets away with it for me!! Zaba was as solid as ever and nearly got a goal!!! The lads did look tired today but that's to be expected as they are only human and the pressure is bad enough for me sat in my gaff in West Didsbury never mind the pressure cooker of Goodison Park!! We got through it which is all that counts!!!! WELL DONE LADS WELL PROUD OF YOUSE, HAVE A REST AND BACK ON WEDNESDAY FOR VILLA. The atmosphere should be electric I can't wait!! We gotta be 12th man goes without saying!!!!
[bigimg]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140316005546/creepypasta/images/7/7e/Enter_key.jpg[/bigimg]

Burtonrdblue said:
You should be supplied with Valium for a City title run in!!!!! My nerves are shot!! Today was probably the worst for me nerve wise in 30+ years being a Blue!!!! God knows what I looked like through my window to the non football caring passer-by?? Probably thought I need sectioning!!! My neighbours must think me and our kid are radio!! When Probert played an extra minute I thought I was gonna have a coronary! Was shouting extremely colourful language at the 42" piece of glass , with veins protruding out of my neck to rival Diedre Barlows! Anyway let's leave my extremely fragile mental state and talk about the Blues today!! Was gutted for Kun as only Kun can do what he did today, but did it makes us better in a backhanded way? Though Ferni looked more busy in the middle than Yaya( who I think is absolutely knackered). Jerry Garcia had me nearly ripping my hair out with his constant wish to grapple and grab, but anybody who has played knows that grabbing somebody who has gone past you is involuntary and done before you realise but he did restrain himself a couple of times overall he looked ok but his speed worries me but he was up against an in-form Ross Barkley who is reminiscent of a young Paul Gascoingne who was class today and most would of struggled?? Joey Hart 1 world class save from as we all really know is a world class keeper on his day,Clichy looked as effervescent as always but soft in the tackle, big Vinny Komps looked back to his best and MDM! What can you say about the long haired Latin who is quickly becoming a cult figure at City? He was mint! Assured on the ball, plays the offside as well as anybody in the world, good in the air and good positioning and very vocal!! Souness very complimentary and rightly so!! Milly was as industrious as ever which is a bit insulting as the skill and cross for our 2nd was sublime!! And what about the Enigma that is Edin Dzeko?? His first goal summed him up to a tee!! Goes through has too many touches and totally fluffs his lines then a cross comes over and he scores a world class header from 14-15 yrds easily the hardest of the two chances!! His second goal was easier but you have to be in the right place to score? Was well set up by Nasri who has great eye catching ability but him being a shitbag drives me to distraction but he is such an elegant footballer he gets away with it for me!! Zaba was as solid as ever and nearly got a goal!!! The lads did look tired today but that's to be expected as they are only human and the pressure is bad enough for me sat in my gaff in West Didsbury never mind the pressure cooker of Goodison Park!! We got through it which is all that counts!!!! WELL DONE LADS WELL PROUD OF YOUSE, HAVE A REST AND BACK ON WEDNESDAY FOR VILLA. The atmosphere should be electric I can't wait!! We gotta be 12th man goes without saying!!!!
tumblr_ls37fgWCiU1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

pudge said:
Burtonrdblue said:
[bigimg]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140316005546/creepypasta/images/7/7e/Enter_key.jpg[/bigimg]

Think I've just pissed myself...

Burtonrdblue said:

I'd stick a picture of Spud from Trainspotting here if I knew how .....

lafitz2008 said:
Burtonrdblue said:
You should be supplied with Valium for a City title run in!!!!! My nerves are shot!! Today was probably the worst for me nerve wise in 30+ years being a Blue!!!! God knows what I looked like through my window to the non football caring passer-by?? Probably thought I need sectioning!!! My neighbours must think me and our kid are radio!! When Probert played an extra minute I thought I was gonna have a coronary! Was shouting extremely colourful language at the 42" piece of glass , with veins protruding out of my neck to rival Diedre Barlows! Anyway let's leave my extremely fragile mental state and talk about the Blues today!! Was gutted for Kun as only Kun can do what he did today, but did it makes us better in a backhanded way? Though Ferni looked more busy in the middle than Yaya( who I think is absolutely knackered). Jerry Garcia had me nearly ripping my hair out with his constant wish to grapple and grab, but anybody who has played knows that grabbing somebody who has gone past you is involuntary and done before you realise but he did restrain himself a couple of times overall he looked ok but his speed worries me but he was up against an in-form Ross Barkley who is reminiscent of a young Paul Gascoingne who was class today and most would of struggled?? Joey Hart 1 world class save from as we all really know is a world class keeper on his day,Clichy looked as effervescent as always but soft in the tackle, big Vinny Komps looked back to his best and MDM! What can you say about the long haired Latin who is quickly becoming a cult figure at City? He was mint! Assured on the ball, plays the offside as well as anybody in the world, good in the air and good positioning and very vocal!! Souness very complimentary and rightly so!! Milly was as industrious as ever which is a bit insulting as the skill and cross for our 2nd was sublime!! And what about the Enigma that is Edin

Dzeko?? His first goal summed him up to a tee!! Goes through has too many touches and totally fluffs his lines then a cross comes over and he scores a world class header from 14-15 yrds easily the hardest of the two chances!! His second goal was easier but you have to be in the right place to score? Was well set up by Nasri who has great eye catching ability but him being a shitbag drives me to distraction but he is such an elegant footballer he gets away with it for me!! Zaba was as solid as ever and nearly got a goal!!! The lads did look tired today but that's to be expected as they are only human and the pressure is bad enough for me sat in my gaff in West Didsbury never mind the pressure cooker of Goodison Park!! We got through it which is all that counts!!!! WELL DONE LADS WELL PROUD OF YOUSE, HAVE A REST AND BACK ON WEDNESDAY FOR VILLA. The atmosphere should be electric I can't wait!! We gotta be 12th man goes without saying!!!!

I'd stick a picture of Spud from Trainspotting here if I knew how .....

me too

Burtonrdblue said:
Does this post come with a tank of oxygen.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
We wasn't shit. Played some decent stuff , at times, and had chances to score more. Just that last 25 minutes
seemed like ages and that is what everyone is remembering.
Is the correct answer.
The all too frequent passes to Everton players didn't help, especially when we needed to hold the ball for more than five seconds, but we still managed to beat the team in fifth place.
They showed the stats in the ground and while I'm never convinced of their accuracy it showed we had more shots both on and off target. I'm just hoping my sore throat has eased by Wednesday. Even got a good view for once - row C in the Upper Bullens.

Did City fans stay for EFC lap of honour?

Wondered if Gaz Baz was there and what reception he got from City fans

And what was it like after the game with the Everton fans?

I'd be well chuffed with my season if I was an Evertonian. Keep Barkley, Coleman and Baines. Only worry would be replacing Lukaku and the central defence. Distin can't go on forever

Some great scenes of City fans on TV at Goodison. My favourite non-City moment of the day was seeing the Birmingham manager Lee Clark run down the touchline to the Birmingham fans. Pure emotion that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.