City vs Everton Post Match Thread

pipcell said:
I'm a toffee, but I'm neither a WUM or a rival fan brown-noser. I was at the game today and 100% cheering my team on.

What boils my p1ss is accusations that today we threw the game in some way. We didn't...we were just beaten. If Hart hadn't made that save on Naismith's shot it could have been a very different outcome.

I read your match day thread and the live comments in no way represented a feeling from your fans that we were rolling over. I guess my question is now you've all had time to reflect, what are your thoughts on this? Do you feel we gave you an easy ride today or is this bitterness from over the park?

Kudos to all the city fans who stayed and clapped our players at the end. <- that bit is a bit brown-nosey.

Just interested I guess and good luck for your last two games. #COYB

Certainly didn't feel like an easy ride to me at any point.

Re: Did City fans stay for EFC lap of honour?

A few city fans stayed back and clapped our players. Nice touch.

Barry has had a great season for us but unless we can meet his wage demands I suspect he could end up somewhere else.

pipcell said:
I'm a toffee, but I'm neither a WUM or a rival fan brown-noser. I was at the game today and 100% cheering my team on.

What boils my p1ss is accusations that today we threw the game in some way. We didn't...we were just beaten. If Hart hadn't made that save on Naismith's shot it could have been a very different outcome.
I read your match day thread and the live comments in no way represented a feeling from your fans that we were rolling over. I guess my question is now you've all had time to reflect, what are your thoughts on this? Do you feel we gave you an easy ride today or is this bitterness from over the park?
Kudos to all the city fans who stayed and clapped our players at the end. <- that bit is a bit brown-nosey.

That wasn't an easy ride. Certainly not from my seat. But on the other hand it can't be "bitterness from over the park" as they are the most knowledgeable fans in the world. - Must be true cos it says so in the papers.
So now the panic builds again. Two years ago I was as giddy as a kipper coming back from Newcastle but the anxiety built during the week. This time the giddiness was there leaving the ground but it's only four days to Villa, and even if we win that we'll probably still have to beat Wet Spam. My nerves will be shredded by next Sunday night, and I'd love to win the title by just strolling along for the final three games as we did when winning the second tier twelve years ago. But if it's got to be the hard way then so be it. Come on Norwich and Palace, then come on Cardiff and Newcastle. But most of all: COME ON CITY.

Ciity vs Everton Post Match Thread

Don't bet against Norwich or even Palace picking up points against our rivals over the next 2 days,we could go into the Villa game knowing a win would almost certainly give us the title if the red dippers lose and Chelski don't win.

momo88 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Couldnt watch the last 25 mins

i watched the whole match i can assure you the last minutes even thought it wasn't a high tempo was like a torture especially one time i think arround the 80min Zabaleta had the chance to score the Fourth :)

and when deloufeu was dribbling it was a hell of moment

I was shitting it at that point, I thought penalty is coming next millisecond :D

He's 33 now and out of contract with us, I can see him lowering his wage demands to stay at Everton.

pipcell said:

I thought Howard wasn't much bothered but then he saved Zab's shot pretty good and you pushed us after scoring second.

You didn't roll over though you'd probably push even more in different circumstances. Good team you have, Barkley is class.

Hope you're right. His distribution is superb.

pipcell said:

My nerves say you fucking tried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.