City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Everton's recent success against us was fueled by a sense of injustice. A club they were regularly much better than suddenly usurped them because of new money.

We now belong in the top 4 and what used to motivate Everton will surely deminish with every passing season.

Whilst they can be more than a match for anyone at Goodison on their day we have enough to beat them at the Etihad.

Where's Tim Cahill these days?

City 3:0 Everton

Maicon, Balotelli & Aguero

We need to constantly close down Fellaini, give him space on the edge of the box and he will punish you

xzbit04 said:
We need to constantly close down Fellaini, give him space on the edge of the box and he will punish you

He wont get away with his fouling (flailing/raised arms) away from home, different at Goodison though!

Hart
Maicon-Kompany-Nastasic-Kolarov
Nasri-Yaya-Barry-Silva
Aguero-Tevez

They'll show up with a 10-men wall and hope for a draw. We need to be very persistent for this one I think. I wonder how Maicon and Kolarov bombing them in for Mario AND Dzeko would have worked out? More of a scum-style tactics that is to say. Nah... wouldn't happen with our Bobby.

Hope for Mario and Tevez starting. Would have benched Yaya to make him hungry for the scum, but with Milner out that's undoable I guess.

Hart
Zabba---Kompany---Nastasic---Kolarov

------------------Yaya

-----Tevez-------Silva------------Ballotelli

--------Aguero-----------Dzeko

Just kidding.... I know it will never ever happen, but it would be fucking cool team...

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Nasti
Kolarov
Silva
Yaya
Barry
Nasri
Balotelli
Tevez

Going for Everton to win this 2-1. Moyes will get then fired up for this one like usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.