City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time we started a game quickly and put the game out of sight before half-time.

Bobby Manc and co should do the half-time team talk before kick-off.

Seriously though, surely we are due a good first half performance and a few goals rather than 2nd half. Everton are a decent side and a tough nut to crack, hope we do the business.

Barcon said:
Mancini Manus Domini said:
Where's Tim Cahill these days?

He's in the U.S.

Playing for the New York Red Bulls. In the where are they now ? category, Emile Heskey is playing for Newcastle in the A-League. Stunned when I saw him.

Anyway, it might be an idea if we kept an eye on microphone head and determined not to let him do a Cahill on us.

I expect a win. No fecking excuses or messing about.

r.soleofsalford said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Missus and he Dad are Everton Fan's.

Cannot stand losint to them.

We win....I say very little.

Thay win...thay do not shut the fuck up.

if we lose today, hammer behind the ear of both and you inherit the lot and get some peace

LOL

Have faith we have a fantastic home record and
very hard to beat we just get better at brushing off these teams.
City 3-1

First player I will look for when I take my place this afternoon will be Joleon Lescott.

Moyes made a mistake when he took the journalist bait regarding Lescott. Motivated for the player to show why he came to City. But he couldn't stop himself.

Come 4.50pm, a win and Joleon Lescott he's top of the league will be booming around the Etihad.

so anyway...everton think they can bully us ...same as the fans ..they think they are old skool from deepest liverpool (moss side should turn out for this) ...heres how it should go zab/vinny/tevez /kolarov...4 hard bastards everton will shit it...if we have a ref that isnt bent we will show our fist then they will be outplayed tevez should score and i would play edin to start.3-1

amusing things that everton are lik us and we are the everton version of liverpool.............they hate us they are scouse bastards and they have beat us many times through trying to bully us ....its laffable ...its a game for hard lads first hour(no garcia/mario/sinclair...3 points needed
vinny,zab ,kola ,maicon, and tell edin hes a big lad cos everton are scared of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.