City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wretched Vengeance said:
Missus and he Dad are Everton Fan's.

Cannot stand losint to them.

We win....I say very little.

Thay win...thay do not shut the fuck up.
I'm sure you could find something to stick in your missus' mouth to shut her up.

A nice ham sandwich, perhaps?

sounds basic doesnt it >>? well thats how it is sometimes...called domination physically. same as jail.you need to be on top .sounds wrong>? no thats why we lose to the scallys.

Would be tempted to rest a few key players against Everton considering we have the scum next weekend.

Also interesting that the last team to beat us at the Etihad was Everton.

Everton have only won 2 of 7 away games this year conceding 10 goals. Hardly a record to be fearful of imo.

If Baines is out that's great for us as he's a very good player.

If Yaya is a yellow away from a ban I reckon it's pretty much nailed on that he'll be given a yellow for fuck all today.

I'd also wouldn't be surprised if somebody gets a straight red and therefore misses the derby.

'Bogey side' aside we are better than these and should be beating them at home.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:40 pm --<br /><br />
cyprustavern said:
so anyway...everton think they can bully us ...same as the fans ..they think they are old skool from deepest liverpool (moss side should turn out for this) ...heres how it should go zab/vinny/tevez /kolarov...4 hard bastards everton will shit it...if we have a ref that isnt bent we will show our fist then they will be outplayed tevez should score and i would play edin to start.3-1

Kolarov is a hard bastard?

Stoned Rose said:
Everton have only won 2 of 7 away games this year conceding 10 goals. Hardly a record to be fearful of imo.

If Baines is out that's great for us as he's a very good player.

If Yaya is a yellow away from a ban I reckon it's pretty much nailed on that he'll be given a yellow for fuck all today.

I'd also wouldn't be surprised if somebody gets a straight red and therefore misses the derby.

'Bogey side' aside we are better than these and should be beating them at home.

-- Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:40 pm --

cyprustavern said:
so anyway...everton think they can bully us ...same as the fans ..they think they are old skool from deepest liverpool (moss side should turn out for this) ...heres how it should go zab/vinny/tevez /kolarov...4 hard bastards everton will shit it...if we have a ref that isnt bent we will show our fist then they will be outplayed tevez should score and i would play edin to start.3-1

Kolarov is a hard bastard?

According to the Premier League website Yaya has had only one yellow card this season. Off the top of my head I can't recall him getting four.

Overall anything could happen today ref wise with the derby forthcoming.

No17 said:
According to his Facebook profile Edin starts...

Yeah I just checked, they should wait till the official team is announced before putting it on there though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.