City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holland said:
TEAM NEWS: Hart, Maicon, Kompany (C), Lescott, Kolarov, Yaya Toure, Barry, Silva, Nasri, Tevez, Dzeko

lescott ??????? 'kinell mancini's lost his mind

Love that team with Nasri back..With Tevez Nasri ans Silva pullling the strings and Maicon/Kolarov crossing the ball this should give Dzeko plenty of goals..Barry will also never step foot past the halfway today! at least I hope not with Aleks bombing forward.

xzbit04 said:
Not best pleased, why start Lescott and Dzeko
why not?? Aguero started 4 in row and Ballo scored one goal and played 90mins on wednesday!!

Surprised with Lescott, it's seems like months since he last played but I suppose it is to deal with the aerial threat of Fellaini.

I don't understand dropping Mario, he scored last game so why not keep him on whilst his confidence is high?

Think Lescott being back in team for this game is a good choice would of rather had aguero and zaba over maicon/dzeko though

Fuck sake I thought he'd finally learnt to stop pissing about with the defence. Nasty and Kompany are building an air tight defence why does he want to disrupt that just to give Lescott a game so he doesn't moan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.