City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer in the Townley pre-match, three points, some friendly abuse at the Dippers no2, brisk walk into town followed by more beer, xmas market stalls home for MOTD to watch Reading win the rags.

texas pete said:
I despise Everton and their woe is me manager.

This fixture is their World Cup final. They will bring 2,800 and sit in silence and hope for a 1-0 win.
Don't flatter yourself you f****** moron.

Hate playing Everton, i can see us just about winning but they will score, most of the match will be watched through my fingers

Baines out is a huge bonus, hes been their most dangerous player for large parts of the season and his partnership with Pienaar is very good. Mirallas out too most probably

xzbit04 said:
Baines out is a huge bonus, hes been their most dangerous player for large parts of the season and his partnership with Pienaar is very good. Mirallas out too most probably

Is he 100% out

waspish said:
xzbit04 said:

Is he 100% out

Mirallas is out for sure, Moyes said this about Baines ""I'm not sure how he's going to be," "I'm going to give him every chance but obviously he's going to be a big doubt."
Highly unlikely they will risk him even if he miraculously recovers, he is too important to them to risk losing for a longer period imo, BTW Moyes said he might play Distin at left back

I fancy us to win tomorrow and keep up our good home form...It will be tough and we'll probably concede a goal, but 2-1 i reckon!

they will be defending with 10 men in the trenches as usual. we'll win the ninetieth, Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.