City Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In appreciation for the numerous of times Dzeko has scored when starting, or clintching a late winner as a sub, i bring you a song that is sung around my area in the pubs. It sounds awsome and would really apprechiate it if fans could give this a try at the stadium. It's a really easy, addictive song to sing and trust me once you've sung it, you wont get it out of your head. :)

To the song of: 'It's got to be perfect' by 'Fairground Attraction'
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txapREGWHp0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txapREGWHp0</a>

It's got to beeeeee Dzeko
It's got to beeeeee Dzeko

I really hope you like this and please please try and throw it around. Dzeko deserves a song for his unforgettable hard work this season and last. This is it! :) good luck this season guys, hunt down those United scum!!!

Thank You

Kieran Lee

zeven said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Boyata on the bench if Kompany is banned i reckon. Funny how these things work out
Mancini will put Rekik there if thats the case. Rekik should be there.
But have we got enough for 7 subs?

Costel
Rekik
Kolarov
Sinclair
Balotelli

Then 2 from Suarez, Lopes and Boyata?

Will be my first ever city game :) sounds strange, i know....but ive travelled all the way from australia. Here's hoping for an entertaining game and a city win. Fulham have caused us a few problems at home in the past but I think we should win this reasonably comfortably.

Cant wait!

Costel
Rekik
Kolarov
Sinclair
Balotelli
You are forgetting that, if Nasri is selected, we will have to drop somebody to make way for him. That person (hopefully not Milner) will move to the bench.

foetus said:
Will be my first ever city game :) sounds strange, i know....but ive travelled all the way from australia. Here's hoping for an entertaining game and a city win. Fulham have caused us a few problems at home in the past but I think we should win this reasonably comfortably.

Cant wait!

Enjoy.

It goes without saying this is a must win....every game until we claw this defecit back is a must win.

And none of this pissing around from the kick off....straight into them in an effort to get an early goal or two

lionheart said:
Costel
Rekik
Kolarov
Sinclair
Balotelli
You are forgetting that, if Nasri is selected, we will have to drop somebody to make way for him. That person (hopefully not Milner) will move to the bench.
Ah i forgot about Nasri. If Milner is dropped for this twat i will make a mancini out banner

lionheart said:
Costel
Rekik
Kolarov
Sinclair
Balotelli
Ah i forgot about Nasri. If Milner is dropped for this twat i will make a mancini out banner

Why is he a twat?

I think Nasri will be on the bench this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.