City Vs Hull Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
knuckles said:
We should beat them easily, if they played like they did against Chelski it will be a comfortable win for us. Against Chelski they worked hard at trying to attack but were outworked and outclassed both in defence and attack. We have to do the same and be clinical in front of goal, sounds simple :)
They played well against Chelsea

Conceded an early goal, and a long distant shot, but after that they were very comfortable against Chelsea, and matched them for possession.

I was impressed with them.

We should beat all teams at home though. And I am expecting to win. Was impressed with our last home performance, and I'm hoping the players and manager have taken on board some of the criticism this week.

Hoping to see Milner, Rodwell, Negredo and Jovetic. The stars need to know that if they don't perform they will be dropped.

There are no easy games in the Premier league. This is a must win - even though it's only the 3rd game. We need a solid, strong performance. Not the time to be being elaborate and trying new ideas. Best team, best formation. Get the points.

----------pantilimon-----------
zabs------demichelis-------nasty.....clichy
-----------------------fernadinho---------------
navas-------------silva----------aguero---jovetic
------------------------negredo--------------------

lets just fucking go for it.

Doesnt really matter how many we beat Hull by on saturday , our home form is not in question , Stoke away is the test similiar hostile atmosphere to the Cardiff game , and if we dont win at Stoke we should seriously question the appetite of our "superstars" to win another premiership

kRe: City Vs Hull Pre Match Discussion Thread

I really hope the boys put Sunday behind them and come out fighting, i want them to treat our opponent as if were playing, Chelsea, arsenal,un***d, or even Liverpool. Hope they turn on the style and come away with a 4 or 5 niler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.