City Vs Hull Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At home we will win 4-0 or 5-0. But there is another question - why we don't play the same type of game at away grounds like we play at home? When we play at home we dominate from the first minute, bet when we play away we do everything so slow sometimes it looks like we are scared to go forward because we play away.

Ducado said:
marco said:
the 4 and 5 nil brigade were out in force for the cardiff thread and this one will be the same, hull will close shop but eventually we should break them down, i go 2-1 with them hitting us on the break first us scoring both in the seond half

I am sorry it's not unrealistic to expect a team of our quality to beat teams like Hull and Cardiff resoundingly at home, away is a little different for any team

about nine teams fall in to the footballing standards of hull and cardiff i cant be arsed listing them all are you seriously saying we should bag 36 goals pluss against them? if this is what your expecting then i'm affraid your going to be disapointed, do a little research and you will find that the last time chelsea won the title there average was 1-0 in most of these fixtures, people on here are going to have to lower there sights a little 'get real'

marco said:
Ducado said:
marco said:
the 4 and 5 nil brigade were out in force for the cardiff thread and this one will be the same, hull will close shop but eventually we should break them down, i go 2-1 with them hitting us on the break first us scoring both in the seond half

I am sorry it's not unrealistic to expect a team of our quality to beat teams like Hull and Cardiff resoundingly at home, away is a little different for any team

about nine teams fall in to the footballing standards of hull and cardiff i cant be arsed listing them all are you seriously saying we should bag 36 goals pluss against them? if this is what your expecting then i'm affraid your going to be disapointed, do a little research and you will find that the last time chelsea won the title there average was 1-0 in most of these fixtures, people on here are going to have to lower there sights a little 'get real'

Last time Chelsea won the title under Ancelotti they scored a record 103 goals so there were a fair few mullerings of 'lesser teams' that season just as we did when we won the title with 93 goals.

We will twat Hull City Thundercats or whatever they call themselves if only because a) they are called Hull City Thundercats and b) they are managed by Steve Bruce who makes Mark Hughes look gifted.

BobKowalski said:
marco said:
Ducado said:

Last time Chelsea won the title under Ancelotti they scored a record 103 goals so there were a fair few mullerings of 'lesser teams' that season just as we did when we won the title with 93 goals.

We will twat Hull City Thundercats or whatever they call themselves if only because a) they are called Hull City Thundercats and b) they are managed by Steve Bruce who makes Mark Hughes look gifted.
Hahaha true true

Who knows but it largely depends on what we do or don't do as the case may be.

Hull will be more organized in the back so I can't say with any confidence it will be a similar scoreline but we must keep a clean sheet first and foremost.

Will be an easy win and hopefully a clean sheet. Its the matches after this which are crucial Stoke away, United at Home and Villa away all tough fixtures which we will now need to win after yesterday's disaster.

We'll beat these comfortably I think. Games like this are the only ones I have no real concerns about, as we're a top European team at home. But the next week we travel to Stoke and the usual fears will return.

Anyway, 3-0 I think for this one. Also, I think it's time to give Negredo a start. He's only been on the pitch 30 minutes so far and scored 2 legitimate goals, 1 wrongly ruled out. Jovetic should be fit too.

We will easily beat Hull 3/4 nil. I wouldn't even call it a test,those will come in the 3/4 wks after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.