City Vs Hull Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
At home we will win 4-0 or 5-0. But there is another question - why we don't play the same type of game at away grounds like we play at home? When we play at home we dominate from the first minute, bet when we play away we do everything so slow sometimes it looks like we are scared to go forward because we play away.

If only it was that simple.

We are fine against sides like Newcastle who give us space but you can be sure Bruce will set out the stall ala Reading last year and if we are not on our metal and handle their forward movement with more certainty then anything is possible.

Drop Hart and Yaya, we'll say they're being "rested" or have slight "injuries" so we don't bruise their ego's. That'll be the kick up the backside they need and a warning to the rest of the team.
Sorry what am I saying I must be one step away from insanity to think such a thing might happen.
City to win 5-3.

A reaction from the team, expect hull to put 10 behind the ball and hope to catch us out n set pieces, most teams will.

If we don't get another CB and nasty still not ready would rather have rodders cover centre back than garcia, played for toffees there and seems stronger on the ball

great opportunity to shake things up a bit and base the team pick more on hunger and desire

rest 3 or 4 even 5 of the usual 'automatic' picks and rotate the squad

i reallly hope we battered them 6-0 the team need a very good performance after yesterday howler..C'mon City!!

The mid-week games can't come soon enough for me, waiting so long after a loss is grating and it just bothers you for the entire week.

LoveCity said:
The mid-week games can't come soon enough for me, waiting so long after a loss is grating and it just bothers you for the entire week.
Just wait till we get fucked over by uefa again on Thursday!

while there may be greater challenges in future matches, i believe this has to be a defining moment for city and pellegrini. you can be sure that hull will approach in the same manner as cardiff...how will we respond? i'd like to see a well-played 2-0 decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.