City Vs Hull Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
salford blue 62 said:
I wouldn't let kolo anywhere near our team - not good enough

-- Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:53 pm --

I wouldn't let kolo anywhere near our team - not good enough

Wrong.

I really hope I see the boys come back from last week with an emphatic performance today!

I just hope we can break them down early, if we can do that then we will be OK.

I don't like jumping the gun on score lines as I am quite superstitious when it comes to supporting City, but I want to see the team making some statements of intent by giving the teams around us some fear in facing us, only score lines can show that if you ask me.

Performances like last week will give any side in the league hope of beating us, if we are to become a feared team we need to be ruthless! We have the players so let's go out and do it!

chesterbells said:
Posted this on the main forum, but i'll put it here in case anyone has an answer:

Got my blue members card through a couple of weeks back, told for Hull game i'd be posted a paper ticket - but it still hasnt arrived.
Phoned up at lunch today and told to go to the ticket office in the morning to pick up a paper ticket.

Ok, a pain for the thousands (?) in the same position, but ok.

Then at 6 tonight got a text from the club with my seat details, telling me to bring my card along.
Does this mean I dont need to waste an hour in the morning queuing at the ticket office after all, and that they have now charged the cards??

Anyone else had the same problem?

We changed a value gold into my name from my Dad's at the Toon game and they gave me a paper ticket then posted the card out

If you can't get in on the plastic card they will issue a card copy, just go a little earlier

Anything other than a win is a disaster.

So I will take any win. 10-9 if it has to be. Or 1-0. I don't give a feck. Just a win please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.