City Vs Hull Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see Rodwell and Negredo start this game. Rodwell in particular as he needs games and has been sidelined by Pellegrini thus far.

Good start to the weekend; a 2 hour delay on my flight over to Mickeypool. Stuck in the departure lounge at Knock (or Ireland West Airport, if you prefer).

:(

I am expecting Bruce to get his players to do diagonal balls into the corners and try and get a set piece put of it, if they take their chances with our defence they will get a goal.

We need to score early to open the game up as we struggle against teams who just park 10 men behind the ball.

jimharri said:
Good start to the weekend; a 2 hour delay on my flight over to Mickeypool. Stuck in the departure lounge at Knock (or Ireland West Airport, if you prefer).

Sorry about your delay. Some friends of mine are stuck for 5 hours at Liverpool so maybe it's this end that is causing the delay.................. just looked at the time you posted and realised that you'll probably be here by now!! But the sentiment still remains

Posted this on the main forum, but i'll put it here in case anyone has an answer:

Got my blue members card through a couple of weeks back, told for Hull game i'd be posted a paper ticket - but it still hasnt arrived.
Phoned up at lunch today and told to go to the ticket office in the morning to pick up a paper ticket.

Ok, a pain for the thousands (?) in the same position, but ok.

Then at 6 tonight got a text from the club with my seat details, telling me to bring my card along.
Does this mean I dont need to waste an hour in the morning queuing at the ticket office after all, and that they have now charged the cards??

Anyone else had the same problem?

Eccles Blue said:
jimharri said:

Sorry about your delay. Some friends of mine are stuck for 5 hours at Liverpool so maybe it's this end that is causing the delay.................. just looked at the time you posted and realised that you'll probably be here by now!! But the sentiment still remains
Here in the Costa del Manc now. When I arrived at the airport this afternoo, there were rumours of a five hour delay flying around. Luckily (!) enough, it only turned out to be just over 2 hours. We did hear that the problem was at Liverpool. Scousers causing hassle; well I never! Thanks for your kind words anyway EB.

Wouldnt start Navas this time, but would bring him in when the gam eis more open hopefully when we already ahead around the 60. minute.

Dont know whats with Jovetic, he could debut in this match.

Nastasic comes back thats a good thing, still the question is now what Mancini couldnt answer, who will be playing left CB and right CB, Lescott and Nastasic both are lot more comfortable playing closer to the leftback. But think Nastasic copes better with positional things, so probably him.

Also have a feeling Kolarov will get in for Clichy, as maybe Pellegrini wants to give him some game time.

Hart, Kolarov, Nastasic, Lescott, Zabaleta, Silva, Yaya, Fernandinho, Milner, Agüero, Dzeko.

Without Kolarov we have not many crosses from the left. But it depends who Hull's got on the right if some speedy winger than Clichy is better.

Bench: Panti, Garcia, Clichy, Navas, Nasri, Jovetic, Negredo

Rodwell and Barry, well only 7 places on bench...

But the first 11 doesnt really matter this time, so important 3 points, we cannot let Hull get a point or more. Especially not after the Cardiff disaster.

chesterbells said:
Posted this on the main forum, but i'll put it here in case anyone has an answer:

Got my blue members card through a couple of weeks back, told for Hull game i'd be posted a paper ticket - but it still hasnt arrived.
Phoned up at lunch today and told to go to the ticket office in the morning to pick up a paper ticket.

Ok, a pain for the thousands (?) in the same position, but ok.

Then at 6 tonight got a text from the club with my seat details, telling me to bring my card along.
Does this mean I dont need to waste an hour in the morning queuing at the ticket office after all, and that they have now charged the cards??

Anyone else had the same problem?

I had the same thing but rang today, the guy checked and said it was on my card so of course I'll be going early to avoid a colossal balls up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.