City Vs Hull Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
blue in baltimore said:
while there may be greater challenges in future matches, i believe this has to be a defining moment for city and pellegrini. you can be sure that hull will approach in the same manner as cardiff...how will we respond? i'd like to see a well-played 2-0 decision.
Good post mate....that's what I'm hoping for too and many others to be looking back at the season as champions and saying that the Cardiff loss was the turning point where attitudes changed and Pellers knew what the Premiership was all about.

A "turning point" after only two games isn't exact a turning point. Also coming up a lot is a "bad day at the office"... your second day at the office shouldn't be a bad day.

We need to beat Hull and Stoke and get something from the derby and win the game after that. 1 in loss in 6 can sustain a title challenge.

Time for a rethink for pellers

Drop Yaya and bring Barry back

Get some pace on the wings

Drop Hart

play 3-4-3 and stop all this ticky taky footy

urban genie said:
A reaction from the team, expect hull to put 10 behind the ball and hope to catch us out n set pieces, most teams will.

If we don't get another CB and nasty still not ready would rather have rodders cover centre back than garcia, played for toffees there and seems stronger on the ball

The biggest bugger we have can play at CB. Pants would do a job at CB.

NQCitizen said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
blue in baltimore said:
while there may be greater challenges in future matches, i believe this has to be a defining moment for city and pellegrini. you can be sure that hull will approach in the same manner as cardiff...how will we respond? i'd like to see a well-played 2-0 decision.
Good post mate....that's what I'm hoping for too and many others to be looking back at the season as champions and saying that the Cardiff loss was the turning point where attitudes changed and Pellers knew what the Premiership was all about.

A "turning point" after only two games isn't exact a turning point. Also coming up a lot is a "bad day at the office"... your second day at the office shouldn't be a bad day.

We need to beat Hull and Stoke and get something from the derby and win the game after that. 1 in loss in 6 can sustain a title challenge.

a turning point is met when it is presented, not when you choose to meet it. while i agree, it shouldn't happen...it did. moving forward is how this team will be measured.

i would like to see negredo play from the off on sat, and jovetic, if hes fit. mp should give a game to boyata in central defence, if nastastic isnt quite fit yet. but not that garcia, hes a waste of space. i still dont understand why bobby manc bought him. he does nothing for the team at all. i expect us to win the game comfortably, 4-0. we are going to have to hope vinny is fit for the derby next month. probably have to go into the transfer market for another defender

MUST be a better performance than yesterday. Simple as.

Hart
Zabaleta Demichelis(hopefully) Nastasic Clichy
Rodwell Fernandinho
Navas Yaya Silva
Negredo

Pants, Micah, Lescott, Milner, Jovetic, Aguero, Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.