City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
How bad was the result really??????

They win the leg with a penalty and only in the first half did they really test us, second half i thought we did quite alright, only real thing i would have done is started with Nasri in a Silva role.

Liverpool ran the game from start to finish.It was our good fortune that they decided not to go for more goals and just shut up shop.We huffed and puffed a bit but seriously didnt look like scoring. They may regret that as we can do them at Anfield.
Thats how I see it as well. We were lucky that Daglish paid too much respect to us. With no Kompany, Silva and yaya, they seem to have missed a golder oppurtunity. Silva coming back for the next game will make huge difference

Calcio said:
Thats how I see it as well. We were lucky that Daglish paid too much respect to us. With no Kompany, Silva and yaya, they seem to have missed a golder oppurtunity. Silva coming back for the next game will make huge difference

'we'

pmsl.

FantasyIreland said:
Calcio said:

'we'

pmsl.
what does pmsl mean?

Calcio said:
FantasyIreland said:
Calcio said:

'we'

pmsl.
what does pmsl mean?

It means:

Piss my sides laughing...or...piss myself laughing.

Maybe he thinks you are an Arsenal fan.

Just a guess, of course.

Derzelez said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaNDKK_HGxY[/youtube]

idiots

Sounded more like brummies than scousers. You would have to be a low life to get a kick out of verbally abusing a footballer or anyone for that matter.

DTeacher said:
Calcio said:
FantasyIreland said:
'we'

pmsl.
what does pmsl mean?

It means:

Piss my sides laughing...or...piss myself laughing.

Maybe he thinks you are an Arsenal fan.

Just a guess, of course.
yeah for some reason I have been called an arsenal fan because I have been critical of Nasri. Anyway I will not say another word about Nasri in this forum as it seems to upset too many people and you get called an arsenal fan if you havent been impressed so far

Calcio said:
yeah for some reason I have been called an arsenal fan because I have been critical of Nasri. Anyway I will not say another word about Nasri in this forum as it seems to upset too many people and you get called an arsenal fan if you havent been impressed so far

For some reason.....??

I'll give you a couple Gooney......

Calcio said:
But I only watch City when they play big games so I don’t watch their players that much.

Nasri as you said had 3 great months for us rest of the time he was decent.

So when Arsenal fans slag him off, people think its his talent we are talking about….far from it.

Calcio said:
You had de jong and hargreaves two very experienced tough midfielders

The sad thing about your pretence is the fact you aren't a bad poster and generally contribute well,you're obviously just a bit weird.

FantasyIreland said:
Calcio said:

For some reason.....??

Calcio said:
But I only watch City when they play big games so I don’t watch their players that much.

So when Arsenal fans slag him off, people think its his talent we are talking about….far from it.

Calcio said:

The sad thing about your pretence is the fact you aren't a bad poster and generally contribute well,you're obviously just a bit weird.

HAHAHAHA....what a twat of a Tarquin

bluevengence said:
FantasyIreland said:
Calcio said:

For some reason.....??

Calcio said:
But I only watch City when they play big so I don’t watch their players that much.

Calcio said:

HAHAHAHA....what a twat of a Tarquin
I've said it before, i've said it before that and i'll say it again too. Once in a while a comment will get made which make me cry with laughter. This is one of those comments right here.

'A twat of a Tarquin', AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.