City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for the faint-hearted, but I really, really hope the real City come out all guns blazing tomorrow and blast Liverpool into smithereens! I cannot believe the pessimism amongst Bluemoon posters at the moment - have any of you actually bothered to look at our home record?

Here, let me spell it out for you:

Last 28 games at home:
P28 W26 D2 L0.

THIS Season:
P9 W9 D0 L0 GF28 GA4 GD24

Now, get your frigging chins up and make some noise for those Blue boys tonight!!

COME ON CITY !!!!

After reading RAWK, I'm convinced I nearly hate Liverpool as much as the rags. Well maybe not THAT much but wow, I couldn't believe what I was reading on that thread.

I hope for a convincing win, get our 3 points and twat them again in the CC.

Pretty confident of a 3-1 victory to be honest, we have not played badly at all recently and if not for some bad luck, could have scored 2-3 goals vs Sunderland. Not only that but we have been unbeatable at home, quite literally, for 12 months, means that the 3 points is coming back with us.

Not looking forward to this game if anything from the away game is to go by! Time wasting cheating and diving will be on the agenda by KD team ;-/

Wouldn't it be nice to have a

Strong and fair ref tonight!

Someone who won't fall for Suarez diving every two seconds and the Liverpool players trying to get Mario sent off again.

Sadly Mr Marriner will probably be the exact opposite as per usual I.e. First foul by a city player booking whilst SG and co get there usual 5 warnings.

Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have a

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Strong and fair ref tonight!

Someone who won't fall for Suarez diving every two seconds and the Liverpool players trying to get Mario sent off again.

Sadly Mr Marriner will probably be the exact opposite as per usual I.e. First foul by a city player booking whilst SG and co get there usual 5 warnings.

Mariner is a homer so lets home hes true to form

Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have a

Mario will score,lift up his top to reveal a karma chameleon t shirt;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.