City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RAWK.... they fancy their chances

No vinny or Kolo to replace him and no yaya. It will be a very tough game that we need to be 100% on our game. Aguero and Tevez need to click in to gear quick style.

I fancied this game for a victory more than QPR, however with Kompany missing bit concerned about our defence.

Love a win obviously but fancy Liverpool to score, will our strikers have their shooting boots on?

Our strikers need to put some balls in the back of the net. Start with Edin and Kun up top for me. We score more goals that way... Even if those two aren't doing the business, they seem to creat a lot of space for the midfielders and of course super zab to pop up with a goal.

I am a bit worried about the pace of Suarez and Sturridge against our makeshift defense, but I'm hoping Nastacic is back.

Unrelated, but that new Zab up there is fucking brilliant.

i hate people who dont support there team<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:23 pm --<br /><br />
truebluetoronto said:
RM has been much too cautious lately (for my money) and needs ..............

you lost me

Santiago Street . said:
coleridge said:
Santiago Street . said:
Buy Suarez today - 3 points in the bag

And I hope everybody mercilessly boos that **** Sturridge

Oh do shut up, Rag boy.

He's just making a living and trying to get first team football. One of our finest academy products ever. Hope he gets a warm welcome.

They're obviously all trying to make a living, only a moron would need to point this out coleridge

But he's a **** who nobody has a good word to say about and he treated city like shit despite our giving him his big break

So if mugs like you wanna give a cheer (assuming you actually go to games ???) to someone who tried to fuck City then perhaps that reveals more about your rag credentials than you'd like

RAG

Impeccable said:
Just been having a look at what they're saying over on RAWK. The majority fancy their chances, saying it'll be easier than their recent trip to Arsenal. Not one single poster mentioned the fact that we hadn't conceded a single goal this year. They do appear very blinkered.

You have to factor in something very important when analysing posts from RAWK..

Heat stroke due to the fucking candles.... clouds their judgement.

-- Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:40 pm --

eshiers1 said:
Skashion said:
eshiers1 said:
lets not underestimate them ourselves...they've some very handy players
We've lost once at home in the league in two years, to a last minute fluke as well. Anyone who comes to Fortress Etihad expectant of victory is clearly delusional. Their chances are not even close to 50/50. That doesn't mean there's zero chance of them winning but the odds are clearly in our favour, not theirs.

i dont disagree at all...but they did beat us last year in the cup (we were again without kompany and yoture)

Oh yeah,the Micah richards penalty which never was... they fluked it. The suarez goal at anfield was from a free kick that shouldnt have stood.we should have won that one 1-2.

Sturridge is a tosser as Chelsea fans have just found out, he did absolutely nothing for us to deserve a warm welcome and I fully expect us to give him a loud boo, ffs people were booing Balotelli the other week so why wouldn't they give it this little tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.