City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RAWK.... they fancy their chances

They get banned if they are negative. This place would have to be shut down after a defeat with that level of dictatorship..

Inter Me Nan said:
Kun Aguero said:
Oh dear, the rags have nicknamed this "El Deludico"
Say what?

The rags(Manchester United fans.) are saying Man City V Liverpool this coming Sunday is nicknamed "El Deludico". I presume they are saying Manchester City fans and Liverpool fans are "deluded".

Hope this helps.

eshiers1 said:
lets not underestimate them ourselves...they've some very handy players

In no way am I underestimating them. Hence why I'm not saying we'll do this, or do that.

I don't think they realise we have the best defence in the league.

They do have a chance. Suarez can make things happen on his day, they are a danger from set pieces as we saw in the game at Anfield. They have a very good team, its just a good squad they lack at the moment but thier 1st 11 will cause alot of teams problems.

Some of their players are saying they could get a result too, but then again so have a lot of players from other teams who have come to our place this season. We don't get the attention we deserve when we're winning, but the media are all to ready to feature us when we have lost or there's a negative story to tell. Opposition players form their opinions from the negative, it seems. Let them underestimate us at their peril, I say.

eshiers1 said:
We've lost once at home in the league in two years, to a last minute fluke as well. Anyone who comes to Fortress Etihad expectant of victory is clearly delusional. Their chances are not even close to 50/50. That doesn't mean there's zero chance of them winning but the odds are clearly in our favour, not theirs.

eshiers1 said:

Raheem Sterling being one of them...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-21291106" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-me ... e-21291106</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.