Status
Not open for further replies.
Santiago Street . said:
coleridge said:
Santiago Street . said:
Buy Suarez today - 3 points in the bag

And I hope everybody mercilessly boos that **** Sturridge

Oh do shut up, Rag boy.

He's just making a living and trying to get first team football. One of our finest academy products ever. Hope he gets a warm welcome.

They're obviously all trying to make a living, only a moron would need to point this out coleridge

But he's a **** who nobody has a good word to say about and he treated city like shit despite our giving him his big break

So if mugs like you wanna give a cheer (assuming you actually go to games ???) to someone who tried to fuck City then perhaps that reveals more about your rag credentials than you'd like

Every coach who was here at City when he was here say he was nothing but a pleasure to work with.

But lets boo him because he chose to move to a better club at the time when we were buying strikers left, right and centre for £25m............oh and we were managed by Hughes.

At Arsenal, they played Suarez in a deeper role with Sturridge up front.

Liverpool were made to look good by some awful defending from Arsenal. I am sure they will use the same stifling tactics that we see from every club to play City

As usual first goal, if there is one, is crucial

paphos-mcfc said:
NoahCity said:
NQCitizen said:
Hart
Zaba Komps Nasty Clichy
Barry Garcia
Milner Silva Aguero
Dzeko

That'll do.
is Komps back from the injury already.

I don't think he will be. Bench maybe?

Will be a tough game. Probably one of our hardest to date.
must win though. If United drop points at Fulham, we have to be ready to pounce. If they win, can't let gap get bigger.

I thought the difference between the two sides, in the corresponding fixture last year, was Yaya. He'd been the best player on the pitch all evening and, just when things looked like they might gey sticky (after the farcical, Barry red card), he took the game by the scruff of the neck, drove into their area and won the penalty that sealed the three points.
The other thing was that Vincent K had Carroll in his arse pocket all night long, thus nullifying their Plan A.

Obviously, we won't have Yaya - and probably we won't have VK either. They, on the other hand will be improved by the fact that they will be playing Suarez (suspended last year) and Sturridge too, but not Carroll.

They'll also have Lucas back in midfield and while he's not the world-beater that they so tediously insist he is, he's definitely an improvement on any midfield containing Joe Allen, at this moment in time (and to think, I was hoping we'd sign Allen!).

So, I fear that we coud be in for a bumpy ride on Sunday. I know in my heart and soul that we're better than them - but hey, we're better than QPR & Sunderland too. That said, we don't drop points in two games running, all that often and we don't do too badly at home, to say the least of it. So...

Us, just... after a scare or two.

WNRH said:
Santiago Street . said:
coleridge said:
Oh do shut up, Rag boy.

He's just making a living and trying to get first team football. One of our finest academy products ever. Hope he gets a warm welcome.

They're obviously all trying to make a living, only a moron would need to point this out coleridge

But he's a **** who nobody has a good word to say about and he treated city like shit despite our giving him his big break

So if mugs like you wanna give a cheer (assuming you actually go to games ???) to someone who tried to fuck City then perhaps that reveals more about your rag credentials than you'd like

Every coach who was here at City when he was here say he was nothing but a pleasure to work with.

But lets boo him because he chose to move to a better club at the time when we were buying strikers left, right and centre for £25m............oh and we were managed by Hughes.

?????

I just don't rate Liverpool except for the obvious 2 good players they have. Again we have more than enough to beat them, lets see what city turn up. I think we need to hit them from the first minute, no messing, just get stuck in and attack.. We also need to have our midfield taking more chances and getting forward. That might mean we are less solid at the back but it will make them attack more and give us more space. 3-2 to city.

PowderBlue said:
WNRH said:
Santiago Street . said:

?????

For fucksake even Villa were a better team at the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.