City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
moggymoz said:
PowderBlue said:
WNRH said:
Every coach who was here at City when he was here say he was nothing but a pleasure to work with.

But lets boo him because he chose to move to a better club at the time when we were buying strikers left, right and centre for £25m............oh and we were managed by Hughes.

?????

For fucksake even Villa were a better team at the time...

team perhaps yes, but not club.

I must admit I am worried about the pace and trickery of Suarez and Sturridge up against a centre back pairing of Lescott and Garcia. Hopefully Nastasic is fit to start, so we can at least combat some of this threat

I think they will play exactly the same way as they did against Arsenal. Sturridge up top by himself and Suarez playing a much deeper role, but joining in on the counter attack. A couple of times they swept downfield after corners and looked very dangerous.

We need to be careful. If we commit too many players forward we may get caught out on the counter. I hope Vinnie is back but perhaps this is wishful thinking.

Hart
Zab
Nasty
Lescott (Vinnie if fit)
Clichy
Garcia
Barry
Silva
Milner
Kun
Edin

mansour's tow ropes said:
I must admit I am worried about the pace and trickery of Suarez and Sturridge up against a centre back pairing of Lescott and Garcia. Hopefully Nastasic is fit to start, so we can at least combat some of this threat

I don't believe Mancini will play Lescott and Nastasic together.

Worried about this match
We are nowhere near our best recently
And can't score for shit

Liverpool 3-1

But......

If tevez and aguero turn up and do well
Hopefully 2-1 to city.

It's time some of our squad stepped it up to make the difference on Sunday. Nasri, Tevez and Aguero are all due a big game. We can't keep missing gilt-edged chances and hope to catch the Rags. Stick the ball in the bloody net.

MCFC BOB said:
lee-mcfc said:
We are nowhere near our best recently.
6 wins in our last 7 games?

Everyone is saying this but these were games that we were expected to win.

December
22 - Reading - W
26 - Sunderland - L
29 - Norwich - W
January
01 - Stoke - W
12 - Arsenal - W
19 - Fulham - W
29- QPR - D

The only game out of those 7 that we would probably would have expected to drop points was Arsenal. However when they went down to 10 men we should have battered them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.