City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will put my trust in mp to come up with the best team to play the scousers, but it's nice to read all your guesses and opinions.

I feel that's the exact team we will play unless Kun has been on fire in training this week. But even if he does start on the bench, that defence and that attack feel solid enough to me to put 3 past them and stop them keeping it level

Edit: just realised its the weekend lol. This week meaning the week that's about to happen

Nothing like wishing your life away ;-)
I agree with you, though.

High energy game calls for a rested Navas,kev in the no 10 if dave is not ready

It'll be hectic or a boring draw, not sure which one as post internationals are weird games

We will play to win but only in the 2nd half after the usual arse kicking from mp at half time

It'll be hectic or a boring draw, not sure which one as post internationals are weird games

We will play to win but only in the 2nd half after the usual arse kicking from mp at half time

When is it, this week, that you'll really start flapping ;-)

We'll be up for this game and we should comfortably beat a mid-table team at home.

I'm assuming Sterling will get 90 mins from Hodgson against France, then, and panned for the effort, just to fully undermine his confidence going into the game against the Dippers?

I'm assuming Sterling will get 90 mins from Hodgson against France, then, and panned for the effort, just to fully undermine his confidence going into the game against the Dippers?
More than likely yeah, while lallana will be subbed off with like 40 to go and wrapped in a warm blanket with some hot coacoa

I think we have to play both Navas and Sterling out wide to force Liverpools fullbacks to stay back. Get them worried about balls over the top with their high pressing game. De Bruyne to start Central and bring on Spanish Dave on the hour mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.