City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injury free squad after the international break my arse!

Silva
Kompany
Bony
Nasri

All out......again

Pelle never says when they are expected back unless he is asked and I guess nobody asked this time.

Hart

Zabaleta - Otamendi - Mangala - Clichy

Fernandinho - Yaya Touré

Navas - De Bruyne - Sterling

Aguero

Caballero
Demichelis
Kolarov
Sagna
Garcia
Fernando
Ihenacho

Hart

Zabaleta - Otamendi - Mangala - Clichy

Fernandinho - Yaya Touré

Navas - De Bruyne - Sterling

Aguero

Caballero
Demichelis
Kolarov
Sagna
Garcia
Fernando
Ihenacho

That's exactly what I would go with except keep kolarov

Wouldn't be surprised if MP brought Fernandinho and Fernando together pushed yaya behind Aguero with kdb and sterling either side.

Even without silva and kompany we still have a brilliant squad there to trouble Liverpool.

Sterling played twice for England and Navas will be fresh.[/QUOTE]
They will play a defensive 4-5-1 so i hope we dont play a Yaya and Dinho 2.
I would play:

Hart

Sagna Otamendi Mangala Kolarov

Fernando Yaya Fernandinho

Navas De Bruyne

Aguero

Sterling played twice for England and Navas will be fresh.

I think Sterling has to play--I see it as a choice between cover for the left side(Kolarov), or right side (Sagna), and there is really no argument for which is our better defensively? My preference is 4-1-4-1, with Fernando shielding the defence(Mangala hasn't played in a while and needs to bed in), Dinho and Toure alternating as CM/DM as needed, KDB right , Sterling left, and Sergio up top. Navas is a great impact sub , depending on which Yaya turns up , with KdB then moving centrally. Pellers won't leave Yaya out.

Last edited:
Too many people picking Zabaleta for sentimental reasons. He has shown nothing in the games so far this season that proves he's a better pick at RB than Sagna. If Sagna is fit, Sagna plays

7 games in 21 days (21.11.15 - 12.12.2015 from tomorrow is a tough test:
Liverpool,Juve,Southampton,Hull,Stoke,BMG,Swansea
saving grace is 5 of them are at home :)

On another note 35 seats left for the Liverpool game on the website which must be from the returns scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.