City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only good news is Sergio but he usually takes a few games to get to full sharpness anyway. Kompany out is a big blow.

Whilst i personally would like to see a midfield 3 as Liverpool will pack the midfield and press the ball relentlessly i don't expect Pellegrini to do that at home.Therefore i expect we will line up like this.

-----------------Hart

Sagna Otamendi Mangala Kolarov

----------Yaya Fernandinho

Navas--------- KDB----------- Sterling

----------------Aguero

Subs. Willy, Demi, Zab, Clichy, Delph Fernando Kelechi

Bluewhit seemed pretty confident Silva on bench and he's been bang on up to now

I think merlin will be on the bench mate.

hart
sagna
otamendi
mangala
clichy
fernando
fernandinho
yaya
de bruyne
sterling
aguero

that would be my starting 11.

7 games in 21 days (21.11.15 - 12.12.2015 from tomorrow is a tough test:
Liverpool,Juve,Southampton,Hull,Stoke,BMG,Swansea
saving grace is 5 of them are at home :)

On another note 35 seats left for the Liverpool game on the website which must be from the returns scheme
Tough run as well, all potential hiccups, even Hull are top of the Championship & will be a team full of confidence.

Guess the hope is Kompany & Silva are fit sooner rather than later and can play at least 4/5 of them.

Think this will be a score draw.

Sadly I think you could be right. No Kompany spells danger in defence and a lack of leadership in general. It is
a growing concern the number of games he is missing. I checked his overall injury record while at city, which
while he played more than I thought, has got worse each season, a trend which seems likely to continue this year.
Since most of his injuries seem interrelated this may be a problem that can only get bigger. Keep the faith!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.