City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All teams seem to have a fair amount of injury problems these days.
As a poster said, a lot are reoccurences, due to these type of injuries being hard to control.
As has been said, these are down mainly to the stresses of the modern game.
As an old git, i'd go back to old footie boots. Every time a player seems to pull something
if they land "funny" or turn. It seems like they are playing on bloody roller skates.

If Liverpool had our squad Phil "Bignose" Thompson would say " I don't think I could pick one of there players in the 11

Feels like an eternity since the last home game. Looking forward to it

Nothing but a win is acceptable tomorrow. We are better than them in every department.

so fucking glad that the real football is backkkkkkkk

hart

sagna-ota-mangala-kolarov

fernando-fernandinho

navas-yaya-kdb

sterling

c'mon beat these fuckers and show them how it's done 3-0 win Go Cityyyyyyyy

As someone who works in health care profession I'd say The reason they usually get the same injuries over again is because once a particular muscle/tendon/ligament has been significantly injured it is never the same again.
Also, Unfortunately there's a lot of "uncontrollables" with regard to injuries, and big wad of luck is required to stay injury free.
These pros also operate at a level we cannot really comprehend as mere mortals. The strain they put their bodies through is immense.

I used to be in the healthcare profession , i was a porter at Salford Royal , and in my expert opinion the club do not manage the players injuries in the correct manner , we enter every match with over 100m of talent on the treatment table , that is just not acceptable.

I used to be in the healthcare profession , i was a porter at Salford Royal , and in my expert opinion the club do not manage the players injuries in the correct manner , we enter every match with over 100m of talent on the treatment table , that is just not acceptable.

Well maybe you should use your expertise and get down to the Etihad and wheel the workshy bastards out ;-)

Really want to give them a spanking . Like many others , I had to watch many 0-5 drubbings at the hands of the Mickies .. 5-0 please , at least

Would love to see us give victimpool a battering, but after the villa game, I'll settle for a 2-0 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.