City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Sterling will start. Be worth it just for the reaction of those cunts.

---------------------------Hart---------------------------
Sagna-------Kompany--------Otamendi------Kolarov
-------------Fernando---------Dinh'o-------------------
Navas---------------De Bruyne----------------Sterling
------------------------Nacho----------------------------

That's what I'd like to see assuming Silva and Aguero aren't fit to start.

If they are, swap Silva for Navas, putting De Bruyne on the right. And a straight swap Aguero for Nacho.

Yaya looks like he needs a bit of a rest to be honest, although it is international week. So chances are he'll start.

I don't think he left on sour terms at all. He didnt leave out of spite. He left because we couldn't offer him what he wanted. Our judgment was he didn't provide us enough to be a regular starter. So fair dos, he goes where he gets first team football, while we move on to players we rate higher than him. Nobody at City was or is shedding tears over his departure, and he hasn't said anything remotely bad about us (as Negredo did for instance).

But he did a lot while he was with City and was an integral part of our setup in our title and Cup runs. And I believe that deserves to be saluted and applauded.
Fully Agree!! A bit of a pain he left for the Scousers but his significant contribution during his time here should not be over looked. While he does not deserve a hero's welcome at the very least he deserves some respect. Be big and give the lad a cheer!!

Seeing as the scousers are more than likely going to bring their own plastic snakes to this game the inflatable bananas would have a certain irony to them looking back at certain events when they played Chelsea two seasons ago.

Zaba and silva were at the city store today and city's snapchat had a message from Zaba posted up:

'Thanks to all the fans who came today it was great to see them all. Hopefully we (Zaba and silva) will be ok for the Liverpool game.

Midfielder James Milner will miss England's friendlies against Spain and France after failing to shake off a hamstring injury.

The cynic in me says he is making sure he is fit for this game and as usual roy is favouring the dippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.