City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the women beater on talksport who posted a photo of sterliing and delph on a plane that they had tweeted earlier and said two snakes on a plane

When delph got injured he tweeted a pic of a snake broken in two

Twat

It was the women beater on talksport who posted a photo of sterliing and delph on a plane that they had tweeted earlier and said two snakes on a plane

When delph got injured he tweeted a pic of a snake broken in two

Twat

But why do you care? It just shows they are jealous and bitter. Sooner or later Delph will score against Villa (he almost did in the closing secs on Sun) and Sterling against Liverpool and who will be laughing then?

But why do you care? It just shows they are jealous and bitter. Sooner or later Delph will score against Villa (he almost did in the closing secs on Sun) and Sterling against Liverpool and who will be laughing then?
It doesn't bother me,i was posting where the snake jibes came from to the posts above mine

We would need to take a lot of inflatables to the game to illustrate the same point the dippers are making about Sterling. Benteke, Lovren, Lellana and Henderson all joined them for exactly the same reasons Raheem joined us - more money & bigger club with better chances of winning things.

Perhaps we should all wear medusa masks !

Didnt know about the inflatable thing but I have heard him referred to as a 'snake' by the classy scousers on the radio a couple of times. I think it would be a great idea to bring the old bananas for this game.

Sly sports will end up accusing us of being racist

Benteke, Lovren, Lellana and Henderson all joined them for exactly the same reasons Raheem joined us - more money & bigger club with better chances of winning things

You were doing fine right up until the end there.

Not confident at all for this one, especially if Sturridge plays. The way they play, they're suited to playing away so that game against palace means nothing to me. They also possess a couple of worldies in Sturridge and Coutinho, Benteke isn't half bad but I expect Vk and Ota to do a job on him.

Going forward there's not much between the two teams if Silva and Kun are out, it's a game we can't afford to miss a few to score one like we have been doing lately. I'd take a draw now tbh.

Not confident at all for this one, especially if Sturridge plays. The way they play, they're suited to playing away so that game against palace means nothing to me. They also possess a couple of worldies in Sturridge and Coutinho, Benteke isn't half bad but I expect Vk and Ota to do a job on him.

Going forward there's not much between the two teams if Silva and Kun are out, it's a game we can't afford to miss a few to score one like we have been doing lately. I'd take a draw now tbh.

Very negative post. Any points dropped at home in the Premier League regardless of opposition is a bad result in my eyes. We are capable of beating any team at home despite our injuries. You have made out Liverpool to be world beaters. Have no worries 3-1 City. It won't be easy though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.