City Vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
game hasnt started and it's 'oh no' this and 'kolarov' that and 'i hope we dont lose'.

is this what it's like in the stadium nowadays? or just a Bluemoon thing>?

rnblade said:
Oh no! Kolarov the liability is there!!

Kolarov, like Vinny and Aguero, takes time to get into the swing of things when returning from injury. He needs games to build up some form.

Hungarian blue said:
grim up north said:
Hungarian blue said:
This. Evans not being involved is beyond belief.

And you are aware as to why he is not in the squad

Oops, I'm not. Why is that? Didn't had too much time to get on the internet. As far as I'm aware the EDS don't have an important fixture these days.

Beyond belief you said, any number of reasons as to why he isn't

why the fuck are we not starting with the goalkeeper and defence that will face chelsea.

no wonder we cannot keep clean sheets, to much chopping and changing.

Shame that we didn't stick Celina or Evans on the bench after impressing in AD, but I guess they must have their reasons. I suppose the young players are less accustomed to taking that sort of long flight before a game, so they might not be up to it. (I've no idea) Or maybe Pellers is just fully commiting to the game, which I suppose is fair enough. At least Scott Sinclair isn't one of the people taking up a bench spot.

Strong team though, so hopefully we should be able to get it done and hopefully et bagck some confidence and play with some style. Come on City

mcfc subs: Hart, Demichelis, Sagna, Fernandinho, Lampard, Dzeko.

Not a single youth player in the whole squad for a home FA Cup tie against Boro.

Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.