City Vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are 12th in the Championship.

I'm sure it is absolutely vital that we play a full team against them when we have Chelsea away next week.

Damocles said:

I'm sure it is absolutely vital that we play a full team against them when we have Chelsea away next week.

Nope 2nd.

Ray78 said:
Damocles said:

Nope 2nd.

Why did I think they were 12th?

Still, a Championship side against the Premier League Champions at home. This isn't Barca we're playing here, it's exactly the type of game where we should have young players involved

Bilboblue said:
Ray78 said:
kun said:
The Middlesbrough fans are pretty concerned that they're player Mejias in goal, apparently he's shit.

He will have stormer.

Let's hope not, Steve Cherry's performance against us for Notts. County still haunts me to this day.

And more recently Joel Robles

grim up north said:
sam-caddick said:
Our youth policy is an absolute disgrace.

The ones who are nearly are out on loan

It's a Championship side. Our EDS lads are more than good enough to play against that standard, especially when mixed in with the first team. It's where we send them on loan

SWP's back said:
jollylescott said:
Damocles said:
mcfc subs: Hart, Demichelis, Sagna, Fernandinho, Lampard, Dzeko.

Not a single youth player in the whole squad for a home FA Cup tie against Boro.

Amazing.

On this occasion Damo I am 100% in your camp. There is not one player in the Boro team that would get in our squad. In that context it's very disappointing that the gaffer can't find room on the bench for a Barker, Pozo or Evans.

I don't like the message that this sends out to our youth. If we were playing Chelsea I could understand. But not when we are playing a championship team.
Can you remind me who our last two defeats in this competition were against?

Very good point, very well made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.