City Vs Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

Seven flattered Norwich such was our dominance and I thought I was about to see eight or nine in the top division for the first time. - I was at the 7-0 against Burnley in 68-69.
Fat Phil tried to spoil it with his inconsistent showing of the yellow card and interpretation of "advantage".
And Yaya now has four goals direct from free-kicks which might be some sort of record by the first weekend in November.
Someone I knew had a pound on 6-0 (at 33-1) and a pound on 7-0 (at 66-1) so he was quite nervous for the last few minutes.
Great display, pity we've returned to having a ninth rate singer murdering Blue Moon before the kick-off.
Let's beat CSKA and Sunderland to go into the international break on a mega- high.

Can't wait to watch the best team in the league playing first on MOTD tonight. What an awesome display. Albeit against poor opponents. But you can only beat what is in front of you! Beautiful football from start to finish.

Special mention to Fernandinho for a great display. Looks to have really got to grips with the premiership.

Great display marred only by an injury to Negredo - I hope it's not too bad, any word on the type on injury?

johnmc said:
I'd love us to carry one academy prospect on the bench for games like this.
In place of?

We already had players in the stand today that would get into the teams of other prem teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.