City Vs Norwich Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, long shot but anyone got 2 tickets spare? Willing to pay over face value.

Cheers,

Jeff

i`m expecting a tough game and the three promoted teams are finding the prem not that much of a step up,i like their manager and they play some nice stuff but i`m expecting mancini to play our strongest eleven and i`m going for a 3-1 victory to the blue boys..

Re: Norwich

paphos-mcfc said:
Be funny if she comes on pissed at half time again. Cringeworthy to say the least.
Yeah, the half time entertainment might actually be worth watching tomorrow. Delia gets tanked up on Gluwein at the German Market in City Square before the game, then staggers onto the pitch at half time, knocks Ferris over onto his arse, grabs his microphone and starts shrieking like a Glaswegian fishwife at the away end.
Better than that crappy 'Football Boules' that no-one ever wins.

Norwich will play 10 men behind the ball and try to play counter. Depending on what time we score the first, the final result can differ greatly.
If we score within 20min, could be 4/5-0

The team should be:
Richards------VK-------Less-------Clichy
----------De Jong---------Barry---------
Nasri-------------Silva------------Balo---
-------------------Dzeko-----------------

Aguero played 2 games in 48 hours midweek and i personally believe he will be rested for Bayern. Dzeko deserves a start, and i think he will get another crack against Bayern. Nasri starts instead of Milner who will play against Munich also.

I predict 5-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.