City Vs Norwich Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Quick one guys, got some mates coming down from Scotland for a 40th tomorrow who want to watch the game. They wanted tickets at first, 8 togther, (haha), so I told them it's sold out. They now want to watch it near the ground or town. Does that Mary D's show it? Other than that, where in town shows it? Sawyers?

it might be on in the broadway, or the bricklayers in ordsal.

enjoy

r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
Quick one guys, got some mates coming down from Scotland for a 40th tomorrow who want to watch the game. They wanted tickets at first, 8 togther, (haha), so I told them it's sold out. They now want to watch it near the ground or town. Does that Mary D's show it? Other than that, where in town shows it? Sawyers?

it might be on in the broadway, or the bricklayers in ordsal.

enjoy
Cheers mate, needs to be near the ground or centre of town really. I have been told the Hogs Head might have it on, the one on Deansgate.

Norwich have been good this year and done alright at Chelsea, Liverpool and the rags , so it will be a tough game. They play some decent stuff , but haven't kept a clean sheet all season so if we try , it could be a spanking

------------------Hart-------------------
Richards----Vinnie K---Lescott-----Clichy
------------Barry-----Yaya------------
Silva------------Aguero-----------Milner
----------------Balotelli----------------

That is the team I rate Mancini will play , personally I would like to see AJ in there at some point, been impressed with him of late

3-0 City , Aguero x 2 and Silva

lionheart said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
HART
RICHARDS
KOMPANY
LESCOTT
CLICHY
BARRY
MILNER
YAYA
NASRI
DZEKO
JOHNSON
A strange team selection. Where is Silva? He was rested against Arseholes. Balotelli will play too.

Im expecting some players to be rested - including Aguero and silva, before we enter into a very congested xmas/new year period.
I can see Zab continuing for Richards to give his knee a bit more rest.
In fact, I wouldnt be surprised to see Toure play either.
Dont know why you're so adamant Balotelli WILL play? Is the team sheet out?

Re: Norwich

I think Norwich will give us a good game. Paul Lambert wants his team to play well and I hope it showcases Premiership Football at its best. The full allocation of Norwich fans is nice, too. They travel well.

I'll go 3-0 City with Aguero to score first.

Think this should be our starting line up:

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov

Milner
Barry

Johnson
Silva
Aguero

Balotelli

Thought Johnson was our best player on Tuesday so he should definitely start, rather than being left for the last 20 minutes. Think it will be a comfortable win, although I expect them to give it a go, 4-0 I will say.

ANY1aBLUE said:
lionheart said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
HART
RICHARDS
KOMPANY
LESCOTT
CLICHY
BARRY
MILNER
YAYA
NASRI
DZEKO
JOHNSON
A strange team selection. Where is Silva? He was rested against Arseholes. Balotelli will play too.

Im expecting some players to be rested - including Aguero and silva, before we enter into a very congested xmas/new year period.
I can see Zab continuing for Richards to give his knee a bit more rest.
In fact, I wouldnt be surprised to see Toure play either.
Dont know why you're so adamant Balotelli WILL play? Is the team sheet out?

Silva will play!

Norwich looking forward to this more than the Semi, why?

I am looking forward to the game tomorrow more than the Semi and some of the other big games:

WHY

Good run club with a set of supporters who are very much like City supporters, never left them and supported them through the divisions.

Will turn up tomorrow and play an open game and the supporters will be vocal.

I just feel tomorrow will be a great afternoon of football by 2 good footballing clubs.

Welcome to Manchester Norwich.

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Barry
Milner
Yaya
Johnson
Silva
Balo

I've watched Norwich a few times this season and I've been very impressed. They are not afraid to give it a shot against bigger clubs. Because of that, I think we'll get 4, but I expect them to get 1 or 2 themselves. Should be a fun game. They're my favorite of the promoted clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.