City Vs Norwich Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
i think they will come and park the tractor, but when we score the first i think they will collapse like united did only not that dramatically.
Don't think that's really their style is it? They are a team that play football but struggle to convert chances and are reasonably solid defensively but not outstandingly so like Newcastle were.

Prestwich_Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i think they will come and park the tractor, but when we score the first i think they will collapse like united did only not that dramatically.
Don't think that's really their style is it? They are a team that play football but struggle to convert chances and are reasonably solid defensively but not outstandingly so like Newcastle were.

well in that case im looking forward to a nice open game

5-1 :)

Re: Norwich

Dangerous game this for City , and i hope we're not too over confident in our approach to it ......

Norwich can play a bit on their day , and i'll bet Delia can too!

Re: Norwich

These are great days, bros. We are jolly blue giants, walking the earth with Dzeko, Aguerro and Balo. Those rags we wasted at the swamp are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to Europe, were gonna miss not having them there.

And now Bruce at the Etihad !

These are truly Glory Days

Norwich

Will be like playing Yoonited again,with all the yellow/green scarves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.