City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just stupid and nationalistic. I don't care, whoever plays, will do the job tomorrow.
The whole team will get my full support. Can't wait.

Academica said:
moomba said:
Hart to play IMO.

Although I'm not English, so could be wrong.

Hart for me and I am English, so I am right.

Tally-ho, yippety-dip and zing zang spillip! I'm looking forward to bullying-off for the Norwich chukka with Pantsoff minor (used to fag for me up at Harrow, when Pantsoff major and truly yours were Bums for Gayton) "between the uprights", whereas old "Floppy" Hart needs a spot of Jerkers don't you know.

pants
zabba-demichelis-nastasic-clichy
fernandinho-yaya
silva-aguero-nasri
negredo

a 3-0 win will be fine by me!!!

lewis 93:20 said:
Noticed many have put clichy in their squads!? why!? clichy has been completely off this season and this season kolarov has attacked and defended better than clichy!

also i wouldnt want to drop joe hart, i think we need him as our number 1 on top form to have a season like the title-winning one. BUT.. if pantillimon plays and joe gets a kick up the backside, and comes back to form in style we'd all be saying great managerial skills by Pellegrini.

I would like to see hart play and go well but maybe that won't happen, i dont know.

-------------------------Hart----------------------------
Zaba-------Demi-------Nastasic-------Kolarov
-----------------Yaya--------Ferna-------------------
---------Nasri------------------------Silva------------ (sub nasri for navas if hes not playing well)
--------------Negredo----------Aguero------------- (dzeko needs to come on at some point to keep strikers fit for CSKA game)
personally I prefer kolarov anyway, but his fitness has never seemed the best and he played 120 mins away on Wednesday so feet up for him tomorrow, I'd rather he was fresh for the cska game, agree about dzeko, need negredo fresh

bobmcfc said:
Is it me or have none of you picked Garcia in your line ups ? Why not ?

Thought he did well against Chelsea, but I think Yaya and Ferna is enough in central midfield for Norwich at home. Will allow us to play Kun and Negredo up front.

aguero93:20 said:
lewis 93:20 said:
Noticed many have put clichy in their squads!? why!? clichy has been completely off this season and this season kolarov has attacked and defended better than clichy!

also i wouldnt want to drop joe hart, i think we need him as our number 1 on top form to have a season like the title-winning one. BUT.. if pantillimon plays and joe gets a kick up the backside, and comes back to form in style we'd all be saying great managerial skills by Pellegrini.

I would like to see hart play and go well but maybe that won't happen, i dont know.

-------------------------Hart----------------------------
Zaba-------Demi-------Nastasic-------Kolarov
-----------------Yaya--------Ferna-------------------
---------Nasri------------------------Silva------------ (sub nasri for navas if hes not playing well)
--------------Negredo----------Aguero------------- (dzeko needs to come on at some point to keep strikers fit for CSKA game)
personally I prefer kolarov anyway, but his fitness has never seemed the best and he played 120 mins away on Wednesday so feet up for him tomorrow, I'd rather he was fresh for the cska game, agree about dzeko, need negredo fresh

If Norwich play as expected it'll be Snodgrass on the right who'll want to cut in and go on his left, so it'll be more closing down the middle than being skinned round the outside, unless of course they play a Redmond or Bennett, then we may have an issue with Clichy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.