City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluep*ss said:
Mike N said:
Last season's home game was a disaster. We owe them one this time.

Rodwell - scored 2 - not got a mention.?
wouldn't mind seeing him as a sub, I'm surprised garrido hasn't been mentioned, if nasri/navas don't do their defensive work or keep him pinned he'll be fired up and could do some damage. I can see rodders or Garcia being brought on for yaya 60-70 mins if we're comfy, midweek games nearly every week to Christmas don't you know :)

---------Pants----------------
Zab----Dem-----Lescott------Kolarov
------Milner-----Fern---------------
Silva---------Yaya--------------Nasri
--------Sergio--------

I would like to see something like this, Milner was great when moved central and should play there more often he also works extremely hard which Fernandinho does also. I'd play yaya just in front with silva and Nasri ( he works very well with Kolarov)

This for me is probably our best team apart from Kompany who isn't fit

moomba said:
bobmcfc said:
Is it me or have none of you picked Garcia in your line ups ? Why not ?

Thought he did well against Chelsea, but I think Yaya and Ferna is enough in central midfield for Norwich at home. Will allow us to play Kun and Negredo up front.

Many have not even put him as a substitute though

Dizzie said:
--------Sergio--------

I would like to see something like this, Milner was great when moved central and should play there more often he also works extremely hard which Fernandinho does also. I'd play yaya just in front with silva and Nasri ( he works very well with Kolarov)

Lescott and Milner and Pants in our best team really?<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:39 pm --<br /><br />
Dizzie said:
--------Sergio--------

Lescott and Milner and Pants in our best team really?

Dizzie said:
--------Sergio--------

Pants, Lescott and Milner in our best eleven really.

BosnianDragon said:
Play at home, it should be easy win..

You should win this and i think you will. Norwich our looking poor at the moment and not looking like hitting the back of net with ease. If you score early then your win with ease, You have to play pretty bad not to win this one. I think your win 4-1.

bobmcfc said:
moomba said:
bobmcfc said:
Is it me or have none of you picked Garcia in your line ups ? Why not ?

Thought he did well against Chelsea, but I think Yaya and Ferna is enough in central midfield for Norwich at home. Will allow us to play Kun and Negredo up front.

Many have not even put him as a substitute though
It's because they want us to win the game ;)

Jovetic and Garcia injured (Garcia played the full 120 how do we keep picking up these shitty injuries?) while Kompany out till after the international break (so at the earliest back for Spurs in 23 days time! fucking hell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.