City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think their biggest strength is their team spirit,technically they're not great and not much of a cutting edge,however a couple of dangerous players - Snodgrass and Redmond - but both might not be fit?

I expect Norwich to come with the 'cup final' approach/attitude,however,an early City goal should open the gates.......

Skashion said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Care to explain? Costel has never let City down in his performances. I see the Hart defenders based on pure nationalistic pride. At the moment, I'm more comfortable with Costel, and ask most City fans who they would want as a Goalkeeper? F**K the Hart apologists!
Who the fuck are you?

The clown came out with this shit on the Hart thread as well but has so far failed to respond to my reply.

Fuckin JCL glory hunters eh?

Ducado said:
So what do we know about this Norwich team I have not seen them play this season are they any good?
They're very poor away from home and aren't much of a threat going forward. I expect it'll be a tight game around the hour mark but they tend to concede a few goals later on in games.

Quagmire blue said:
Ducado said:
So what do we know about this Norwich team I have not seen them play this season are they any good?
They're very poor away from home and aren't much of a threat going forward. I expect it'll be a tight game around the hour mark but they tend to concede a few goals later on in games.

Unfortunately so do we!!

I still think we'll win though, my prediction 3-1.

Eaglechief said:
Quagmire blue said:
Ducado said:

Unfortunately so do we!!

I still think we'll win though, my prediction 3-1.
Not at home though :)

Although tempting fate I would hope that we could get away without playing our strongest side against Norwich given their current form.

I would go for

Pants
Richards
Clichy
Demechelis
Lescott
Navas
Rodwell
Milner
Yaya
Nasri
Negredo

Give Yaya and Navas license to attack and hopefully Rodwell could reproduce his performance from last season.

Silva and Aguero ready to come on after an hour if things are not going our way.

jamesha said:
Although tempting fate I would hope that we could get away without playing our strongest side against Norwich given their current form.

I would go for

Pants
Richards
Clichy
Demechelis
Lescott
Navas
Rodwell
Milner
Yaya
Nasri
Negredo

Give Yaya and Navas license to attack and hopefully Rodwell could reproduce his performance from last season.

Silva and Aguero ready to come on after an hour if things are not going our way.
That's not a bad shout, actually. Rest some of the main players in preparation for the Moscow game on tuesday. Maybe stick in Garcia (yes, I know!) for Yaya and Edin for Alf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.