City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
. Rest some of the main players in preparation for the Moscow game on tuesday. Maybe stick in Garcia (yes, I know!) for Yaya and Edin for Alf.

Garcia is injured. That wouldn't have happened anyway.

Win the game and worry about Moscow later....

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
. Rest some of the main players in preparation for the Moscow game on tuesday. Maybe stick in Garcia (yes, I know!) for Yaya and Edin for Alf.

Is he? Damn; I'll have to try and get out more! The Moscow game is crucial though; win it, and we can almost touch the knockout stages of the CL. A big step forward for the club, both financially and in terms of making a serious statement of our arrival at the top table of European football.

stonerblue said:
Skashion said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Care to explain? Costel has never let City down in his performances. I see the Hart defenders based on pure nationalistic pride. At the moment, I'm more comfortable with Costel, and ask most City fans who they would want as a Goalkeeper? F**K the Hart apologists!
Who the fuck are you?

The clown came out with this shit on the Hart thread as well but has so far failed to respond to my reply.

Fuckin JCL glory hunters eh?

There is certainly some truth in the fact that dropping Joe for a game would not be such a big deal if he wasn't England's keeper. I expect Joe will play Tuesday and I hope he returns to form but we should not let sentiment stand in the way of dropping someone when required

jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:

Is he? Damn; I'll have to try and get out more! The Moscow game is crucial though; win it, and we can almost touch the knockout stages of the CL. A big step forward for the club, both financially and in terms of making a serious statement of our arrival at the top table of European football.

Hardly a serious statement. It's a group we are expected to qualify from. Early days but a mountain to climb if we don't beat Norwich today...Strong team today and no fucking about.

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:

Hardly a serious statement. It's a group we are expected to qualify from. Early days but a mountain to climb if we don't beat Norwich today...Strong team today and no fucking about.

I agree

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:

Going on our previous CL campaigns, I'd say it is. Put it this way; if we don't get out of the group, our (many) detractors will have a field day. Also, were we not expected to progress two seasons back? Being expected to qualify does not guarantee progress. Field a ''less strong'' XI to start with today, and if we're struggling come the hour mark, then wheel out the big guns. That's my opinion anyway; you obviously both disagree. Fair enough; at the end of the day, we all want the best for our club.

Pellegrini should play his strongest team today,the league is the priority fuck the chumps that's a bonus,4 or 5 nowt we're laughing.

Strongest team today Inc costel.worry about Moscow after as they are no great shakes

Rotate from Wednesday night and go out fast and hard.

I'm out on the beer with my son and its usually a good sign for a decent perfirmance if we get into The Townley or even Mary D's.

The 'B' with an odd addition should have plenty on Bonfire night.

The players would have to work extra hard now for the freaky results we've gotten away from home ! So I'll say best 1w today. And best 11 vs CSKA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.