City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We simply can't afford to drop points ........

United , Southampton and Chelsea all feature in perfectly 'winnable' fixtures today ... and somebody must get points from both the Arsenal/Liverpool clash , and Spurs/Everton clashes , and all four teams are currently ahead of us

at the Etihad we need to be beating the likes of Norwich

I am hoping that these errors in the early stages of the season may wake a few of the team (and management) up. there are no guaranteed wins and any team in this league can beat any other given the right circumstances. strongest team today and make sure of the 3 points no use saving people when there is nothing left to save them for!!!!

costel gets my vote today, no use keeping on with joe atm, summat is up and he needs to sort it out and get back to his natural instinctive form, a rest will do him good if he approaches the situation with humility and a conviction to get back as numero uno!!!

At home, with our team I can't see any reason why we shouldn't be very good today and win very comfortably.

burning blue soul said:
I am hoping that these errors in the early stages of the season may wake a few of the team (and management) up. there are no guaranteed wins and any team in this league can beat any other given the right circumstances. strongest team today and make sure of the 3 points no use saving people when there is nothing left to save them for!!!!

costel gets my vote today, no use keeping on with joe atm, summat is up and he needs to sort it out and get back to his natural instinctive form, a rest will do him good if he approaches the situation with humility and a conviction to get back as numero uno!!!

Rest will do him good and if Pants can't make the most of his opportunity Joe will be back sooner rather than later.

If his ego and confidence is that fragile that he cracks the shits at the first signs of pressure from within the squad and the pressure to perform in a side expected to win trophies then maybe a side without those expectations is a better proposition for him.

He has talked a good talk about the expectations on the squad each week and the expectation to win things perhaps now its time for Joe to walk a little.

No excuse to not win this.

They shouldnt be undermined at any cost, last year in the December fixture, we were 2-0 up within 4 minutes and yet it ended 4-3. Aguero and Negredo have to kill the game quickly.

mancity1 said:
burning blue soul said:

Rest will do him good and if Pants can't make the most of his opportunity Joe will be back sooner rather than later.

If his ego and confidence is that fragile that he cracks the shits at the first signs of pressure from within the squad and the pressure to perform in a side expected to win trophies then maybe a side without those expectations is a better proposition for him.

He has talked a good talk about the expectations on the squad each week and the expectation to win things perhaps now its time for Joe to walk a little.
exactly, its the industry he works in, results driven. lots of others in the team on just as much pressure and come through(ish) e.g kolarov and garcia. its joe and clichy's turn at the moment. more is being made of this cos its a world cup year, but joe must realize the decisions he has made were costly and the finger of blame is on him, and rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.