City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueste41 said:
Fuck me were at home, was beginning to think we would never play at the Etihad again!

Saturday 3pm as well ;) let's make the most of it can't see us getting another one this season ;|

Be lovely to be back at home again.

Nowt like getting back in your own bed after time away.

I'd like to see pant keep his place and Milner in the middle.

Meritocracy.

Hart

Zabaleta
Demichelis
Lescott
Kolarov

Fernandinho
Yaya

Silva, Aguero, Nasri

Negredo

Goater=Legend said:
Maybe Jovetic and Aguero since Negredo and Dzeko both played 120 mins.

jovetic went off injured after 10 mins, no way he'll play.

-----------------------------------------------------------pantillimon---------------------------------
richards (if fit, zabs if not)-----demichellis-----------------nastasic--------------kolarov
nasri---------------------------yaya---------------------------fernadinho------------------silva
--------------------------------------------sergio------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------negredo-----------------------------------------

Hi all,

I'm french citizen from Paris and I know this is not the right place to post but it was my only way to appeal to the citizen community you are :

It has been a long time that I wanted to write you, and finally took the decision to do so. I am living in France, and we can say that I never miss a match, even if I often have to deal with a terrible streaming.

In order to correct this « streaming problem », I decided that it was time to come to Manchester, and finally live a dream, visiting Manchester, and live a Citizen match from the inside.

However, living in France, and not knowing anyone over there, I thought the best thing was to write you, so I can get more information about my future trip. By information, I mean how the games are organized? Where and how can I get tickets easily? How do I get to the stadium? And so on…

Beside this operational part, with which I hope you could help me, I was wondering if there is anyone I could get in touch with to share this experience, anyone familiar with the city and who could be able to show me around and eventually join me for the match.

It has been a dream since a while, and I would be very grateful if you could help me to live it.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.