City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floux said:
Hi all,

I'm french citizen from Paris and I know this is not the right place to post but it was my only way to appeal to the citizen community you are :

It has been a long time that I wanted to write you, and finally took the decision to do so. I am living in France, and we can say that I never miss a match, even if I often have to deal with a terrible streaming.

In order to correct this « streaming problem », I decided that it was time to come to Manchester, and finally live a dream, visiting Manchester, and live a Citizen match from the inside.

However, living in France, and not knowing anyone over there, I thought the best thing was to write you, so I can get more information about my future trip. By information, I mean how the games are organized? Where and how can I get tickets easily? How do I get to the stadium? And so on…

Beside this operational part, with which I hope you could help me, I was wondering if there is anyone I could get in touch with to share this experience, anyone familiar with the city and who could be able to show me around and eventually join me for the match.

It has been a dream since a while, and I would be very grateful if you could help me to live it.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Is that you Billy....?

Can see a spanking for Norwich here and nothing less. Norwich are in bad form and I can see Chris Houghton being sacked pretty soon if they don't sort it because otherwise they'll go down. 4-4-2 again looks like Kompany will be missing again maybe a good idea to give him that extra rest. Still don't know what I'd do with Joe Hart :( probably have a quiet word and say "it's your last chance Joe" so then my team would be.

Hart

Zaba Demichelis Lescott Clichy

Navas Fernandinho Yaya Silva

Aguero Negredo

I'd give Nastasic a rest as well he's been pretty poor of late and Lescott deserves his chance. Play Navas and get him at the Norwich defence as much as possible and fire some crosses for Kun and Beast. Do see a good league response from the blues Sat and I'm going to say a convincing 3/4-0 :) it'll be a draw then. Can't wait for this game Come on City.

citytill1die84 said:
Can see a spanking for Norwich here and nothing less. Norwich are in bad form and I can see Chris Houghton being sacked pretty soon if they don't sort it because otherwise they'll go down. 4-4-2 again looks like Kompany will be missing again maybe a good idea to give him that extra rest. Still don't know what I'd do with Joe Hart :( probably have a quiet word and say "it's your last chance Joe" so then my team would be.

Hart

Zaba Demichelis Lescott Clichy

Navas Fernandinho Yaya Silva

Aguero Negredo

I'd give Nastasic a rest as well he's been pretty poor of late and Lescott deserves his chance. Play Navas and get him at the Norwich defence as much as possible and fire some crosses for Kun and Beast. Do see a good league response from the blues Sat and I'm going to say a convincing 3/4-0 :) it'll be a draw then. Can't wait for this game Come on City.
kolorov must start before Clichy.After last night Joe must be on a sticky wicket to start.
Not too fussed but Milner before Navas for me.
Good to be back though,Oct was a poor month for home games.

It's feels like ages ago since we played at home. And a 3 pm ko. Some of us might end up at Maine Road in confusion.

Before the 4 awaytrips I stateted to leave the beautiful football as it is and get results. We did, except for the howler at Chesea that cost us the game. But we are not out of the race for the CL-title, we are throught to the QF of the League Cup and we are well placed to progress in the CL.
We now need to go on a strong run in the PL, starting with Norwich at home. We also should win all our November games.

I say Pellers takes Joe out the limelight for a while. Time to sort his head out, to reclaim that confidence and swagger that underpinned his performances prior to his wobble. Panty is more than a sufficient deputy. I think he's actually improved since he joined us, despite his lack of game time. I would play Panty against Norwich, CSKA and Sunderland.

As for the remaining Norwich line-up:

Demi to partner Lescott at the back - the former compliments the latter because he (Demi) is comfortable on the ball and can make a decent pass.

Zab and Kolarov. The former has such a fantastic footy brain with a healthy dose of streetwise Argentine hatchet man about him.

Milner to partner Yaya - rest Ferna for CSKA.

Merlin - why always him?

Navas - he could rip the Canaries up.

Beast - best foil for Kun

Aguero - on fire and needs to be played, if only for 60 mins.

4 - 0 City

I expect a regulation home win - 3 points chalked up and done.
If we are to start this amazing, world beating run of unbeaten games that some on here at threatening then
this game is an excellent opportunity to kick it off. City with a comfortable 3-0 win.

if panty doesnt play, ill be disappointed, especially when pellegrini did say he doesnt go by names, he goes by form, he deserves his chance!

Hart/Pantilimon
Zabaleta
Demichelis
Lescott
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Negredo
Aguero

Genuinely don't have a clue who Pellegrini will stick in net on Saturday, wouldn't be a shock either way. Lescott deserves a start, he was MOTM last night for me, and didn't look too bad on the ball either. Nastastic, although very good, is letting mistakes creep into his game and I think he needs to be left out of this one.

3-1 City, Aguero to bag a brace and Negredo to get the other

If Pants doesn't get the gloves on Saturday he never will. Definitely deserves a start. I'd go with:

Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Demichelis, Lescott, Fernandinho, Yaya, Aguero, Silva, Nasri and Negredo

Until Kompany back fit this is our best 11 at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.