Status
Not open for further replies.
NoahCity said:
-----------------------------Pants-----------------
Zabaleta--Demichelis--Lescott---Kolarov
-------------------Fernandinho---Yaya------------
---------Navas---------Aguero----------Silva
-------------------Negredo------------------------
absolutely no arguments there, but nastasic would be as good a choice as lescott, back to playing at home, thank god, but 3 wins out of those 4 away games wasn't too bad! :D

aguero93:20 said:
NoahCity said:
-----------------------------Pants-----------------
Zabaleta--Demichelis--Lescott---Kolarov
-------------------Fernandinho---Yaya------------
---------Navas---------Aguero----------Silva
-------------------Negredo------------------------
absolutely no arguments there, but nastasic would be as good a choice as lescott, back to playing at home, thank god, but 3 wins out of those 4 away games wasn't too bad! :D

No way will Navas or Lescott start - both played 120 mins last night (and in Navas's case rather disappointingly!)

Give Nasty another chance - at least he wob't have "mad Joe" on his case (hopefully!)

Onwards and upwards - 3 points and bring on the Ruskies!

Strongest eleven for me for this game;

----------------------------------------Pantilimon----------------------------------------

------Zabaleta----------Demichelis-----------Nastasic----------Kolarov------

-----Nasri--------------Fernandinho---------Yaya-------------------Silva-------

---------------------------------Aguero----Negredo----------------------------------

With a few rotations for CSKA, Navas, Clichy etc.

Nasri is a must. and Clichy might start given that ManCity have match with cska and kolarov played 120 mins yesterday.

Can we play one of Negredo or Dzeko again after 120 mins on Weds?

Likewise Navas, Garcia & Milner?

Nasri will surely start

Marvin said:
Can we play one of Negredo or Dzeko again after 120 mins on Weds?

Likewise Navas, Garcia & Milner?

Nasri will surely start

Negredo did not play 120 minutes. He only did 110!

FantasyIreland said:
Floux said:
Hi all,

I'm french citizen from Paris and I know this is not the right place to post but it was my only way to appeal to the citizen community you are :

It has been a long time that I wanted to write you, and finally took the decision to do so. I am living in France, and we can say that I never miss a match, even if I often have to deal with a terrible streaming.

In order to correct this « streaming problem », I decided that it was time to come to Manchester, and finally live a dream, visiting Manchester, and live a Citizen match from the inside.

However, living in France, and not knowing anyone over there, I thought the best thing was to write you, so I can get more information about my future trip. By information, I mean how the games are organized? Where and how can I get tickets easily? How do I get to the stadium? And so on…

Beside this operational part, with which I hope you could help me, I was wondering if there is anyone I could get in touch with to share this experience, anyone familiar with the city and who could be able to show me around and eventually join me for the match.

It has been a dream since a while, and I would be very grateful if you could help me to live it.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Is that you Billy....?

Sorry but I'm not Billy

Floux said:
Hi all,

I'm french citizen from Paris and I know this is not the right place to post but it was my only way to appeal to the citizen community you are :

It has been a long time that I wanted to write you, and finally took the decision to do so. I am living in France, and we can say that I never miss a match, even if I often have to deal with a terrible streaming.

In order to correct this « streaming problem », I decided that it was time to come to Manchester, and finally live a dream, visiting Manchester, and live a Citizen match from the inside.

However, living in France, and not knowing anyone over there, I thought the best thing was to write you, so I can get more information about my future trip. By information, I mean how the games are organized? Where and how can I get tickets easily? How do I get to the stadium? And so on…

Beside this operational part, with which I hope you could help me, I was wondering if there is anyone I could get in touch with to share this experience, anyone familiar with the city and who could be able to show me around and eventually join me for the match.

It has been a dream since a while, and I would be very grateful if you could help me to live it.

All the best,

are you male or female?

if the latter does your boyfriend know you're doing this?

Floux said:
FantasyIreland said:
Floux said:
Hi all,

All the best,

Is that you Billy....?

Sorry but I'm not Billy
Billy is a long standing poster on here who lives in Paris

Floux said:
FantasyIreland said:
Floux said:
Hi all,

All the best,

Is that you Billy....?

Sorry but I'm not Billy

ok.

Rag......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.