City vs Plastic Scum FC - Official Match Thread

Thats a good point imo, dont forget the twats are still unbeaten!
That gives us a 5 point lead over 5 th place and only 3 pts off 2nd (i think, sos im a bit pissed) but all im all a decent point. Well done boys. P.s , i was shittin it at the end. I thimk them dirty bstards were actually gonnsa try and nick it! CUNTS

An ok performance but we heaped more pressure on ourselves. We will get murdered at their place if we perform like that.

Pissed off and relieved in equal measure.

On second thoughts, more pissed off than relieved, because we showed no fucking ambition at all, and at home that is unacceptable.

Balotelli, good as he is, will not change the way we play.

yeseye said:
Thats a good point imo, dont forget the twats are still unbeaten!
That gives us a 5 point lead over 5 th place and only 3 pts off 2nd (i think, sos im a bit pissed) but all im all a decent point. Well done boys. P.s , i was shittin it at the end. I thimk them dirty bstards were actually gonnsa try and nick it! CUNTS
4 Points above 5th and yeah you sound pissed lol

Johnsonontheleft said:

On second thoughts, more pissed off than relieved, because we showed no fucking ambition at all, and at home that is unacceptable.

Yep he is no target man which we do need. Even though Dzeko is out of form we should go for him in January.

Johnsonontheleft said:

Thanks for the info, Captain negative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.