City vs Plastic Scum FC - Official Match Thread

rastus said:
Ladyblue said:
Seria A......stick it, against a second rate scum side?!
Get a grip Lady..
I see you,re in sunny spain but here in even sunnier Portugal I say they were there for the taking and our midfield from my poor stream looked outrun

De Jong our best player along with Kompany for me. Yaya needs to get fit or stick Milner in the middle and stick Jonno on the right.

We need to be more dynamic.

what a fookin bore..................scum shaded the game all over the pitch and we showed them too much respect........fookin italian mentality.......lets not lose............the statistics will show that the scum bossed the game.....and for that reason alone I am really pissed off

a draw is diappointing but the rags played one of the best games of their season tbf

I'm sorry but we played with fear, and that pissed me off. BUT.. on the bright side, we have improved against them and we will keep on improving.

Little steps indeed.
We need not fear the Fergie time winner as being destiny and will really hurt them when we take the next step by winning at The Swamp.

PruneHead said:
I'm sorry but we played with fear, and that pissed me off. BUT.. on the bright side, we have improved against them and we will keep on improving.

Are you kidding me?

We had more of a go at them with the goat leading the offense.

If you think tonight was anything but pitiful and embarrassing, you need your head looking at.

BigBarry said:
PruneHead said:

Are you kidding me?

We had more of a go at them with the goat leading the offense.

If you think tonight was anything but pitiful and embarrassing, you need your head looking at.

You think City were "pitiful & embarrassing" tonight........really?......you really think that?

What a fucking clown!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.