City Vs QPR Post match Thread

smithy167 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
ChezGaz said:
As good as he is we look more fluent and dangerous with tevez out the team. Tevez slows the play down and allows their defence to regroup sometimes whereas dzeko/aguero takes one less touch and are more direct with one touch passing
absolutely correct and a real concern for me. Nasri also brings the same problem. It was glaring in today's game.
The only thing glaring about today was us not taking our chances thats it, Tevez was mom today, how the fuck does he slow us down i cant see it was he doing it when playing with Aguero?

Last 6 games of last season. 6 wins, 18 goals....Tevez playing. The difference? He is playing with Dzeko who really does slow things down. Tevez/Aguero is the best partnership.

Dzeko whilst again scoring, lost the ball again and again and does Not play the pass quick enough. He should have buried that chance at 2.1 up.

Without Tevez this season we would have probably had 3 points!

Every time we get scored on its the exact same way. Kolarov isn't tight enough on his man back post and a deflection or cross on a break finds its way to the open man. Personally I'd like to see Zaba take over on the left side and let Maicon play RB.

Can't be arsed reading this thread, as I'm sure it's full of moaning twats. The only thing worth mentioning is the fucking fire alarm that was set off after 85 minutes. We are getting an alarming amount of blues leaving games early.

Labatt Blue said:
sincity said:
pudge said:
I thought you said Carlos doesn't need us fans, so it shouldn't matter?

Did he really say that? Then he's not really a fan of Tevez even..
imo, Tevez thrives on support from the fans. If the fans started chanting his name like they do with Aguero, you can bet that he will replicate this performance game after game..

adelaideblue69 said:
still a nigling feeling tevez is playing for a transfer,teams will definitley take note now he seems to have got his act together.

Doesn't matter. If he still wants to leave, we can now get a premium for him...30-40million compared to 15-20mil before, or let him run down his contract as long as he keeps scoring goals..
Fans letting it be known whose side they were always on

Of course. Always will support Mancini, even if I can't make sense of his tactics sometimes. But Tevez has polarized fans for a long while, still does. iirc, even a poll here on BM gave a 50-50 split amongst fans regarding Tevez. I just don't care, as long as he continues to score goals for City. And I don't think Mancini does either..

jimharri said:
Rammy Blue said:
andyhinch said:
How many Hmmmmm's do we need?

The mods need to sharpen their spotting, bellend and HOLMSHITE were obvious wums from day one.
I was watching BE's posts today. A strong smell of eau de rag hangs in the air around them to be honest.

Certain red twats....

supercrystal7 said:
Very good performance and very encouraging for the season. It was a good performance, but you need to become more ruthless.

Like usual Toure and Silva were class. An average game for them is still better than 99% of the league on their best day. Silva worked hard too getting back and covering his full back. Yaya like usual is not the fittest guy and sometimes won't get back as quickly as he should do, but when he is that good then you put up with it. Unless you have the 100 million to sign Schweinsteiger you are not getting any better.

Dzeko was fantastic. It says a lot he still gets stick after a performance like that. He is brilliant on the counter, quick passing and great movement. He is a very intelligent footballer and a threat from crosses. He would be my MOM. If certain members of the team had picked better passes or been less selfish he would've got a hat trick.

Spoken about Rodwell in another thread, but he showed his talent. Still not ready and makes mistakes, but against the lesser teams is the time to bleed him.

Full backs were okay, and Kolorov provided good crosses. Was solid defensively and worked hard. Lescott made a few mistakes, but the back four was solid. Lescott was more composed today than usual too. Even with the deflection Hart should have done better for the goal.

Nasri, though did not do enough in the game. He needs to step up his form. Decent performance, but not at the level of a 25 million. Has not reached the heights he should have at City, too inconsistent. Milner was poor.

As for Tevez he had a good game. Not this unplayable performance some people are making it. He was good.

Lots of positives to take from the game. The form of Toure, Silva, Dzeko and their link up. Rodwell looks like a future star. Tevez is determined to work hard and is a world class player.

Slight negatives are that Hart is not at his best and Nasri needs to pick up form.

Concerns are that you are not being ruthless enough and allowing teams to get back into matches. With an inexperienced central midfielder the defence will be more exposed, but Lescott still makes one or two mistakes per game.

Anyway on the whole a very encouraging performance and 7 points given your fixtures is fairly good.
Fair assessment, but you don't tell it like a blue. Who do you support?

I'd disagree with Nasri, personally I thought he caused them a lot of trouble, and Milner didn't get long on the pitch. The mistakes definitely need to be stamped out, though.

sincity said:
Labatt Blue said:
sincity said:
Did he really say that? Then he's not really a fan of Tevez even..
imo, Tevez thrives on support from the fans. If the fans started chanting his name like they do with Aguero, you can bet that he will replicate this performance game after game..

Doesn't matter. If he still wants to leave, we can now get a premium for him...30-40million compared to 15-20mil before, or let him run down his contract as long as he keeps scoring goals..
Fans letting it be known whose side they were always on

Of course. Always will support Mancini, even if I can't make sense of his tactics sometimes. But Tevez has polarized fans for a long while, still does. iirc, even a poll here on BM gave a 50-50 split amongst fans regarding Tevez. I just don't care, as long as he continues to score goals for City. And I don't think Mancini does either..

Played 3 scored 3 (or if you count the charity shield played 4 scored 4.)

I'd buy that for a dollar.

malg said:
Can't be arsed reading this thread, as I'm sure it's full of moaning twats. The only thing worth mentioning is the fucking fire alarm that was set off after 85 minutes. We are getting an alarming amount of blues leaving games early.

you need to take issue with city on that one. if people leave at full time, and have parked in the official carpark, it can take upto 90mins to get out of the carpark.

today we left right at the final whistle and sat in the carpark qued up for an hr

Rammy Blue said:
andyhinch said:
stony said:
Hmmm indeed
How many Hmmmmm's do we need?

The mods need to sharpen their spotting, bellend and HOLMSHITE were obvious wums from day one.
And that other "holms" character.

Hmmm...<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:03 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
If City had their shooting boots on it would have been 6.

Very very impressed with Rodwell. Only his 3rd game and it was near faultless. He's got everything. Why did we buy Garcia?
Either to play them both together if we need to, or rotate them so we can challenge for all the silver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.