City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

Gillingham all over again. I am sorry I have doubted you City stupid, weird and wonderful football club.

Daz_Blue said:
Crying .....I am 46 born in 65 and I was 2 and a half when we last won the league ....to all those blues who have died and not seen this ....this is for you, my good friend Roy Young who worked with me at Gorton Library but died 8 years ago, this is for you my friend, enjoy and party in heaven :)

Crying here with you. And for my grandad and great uncle who, with my dad, took me to Maine Road 35 years ago. We deserve this, those who have already gone before us, and those who are still here to celebrate. CTID

Bluemoonwelly said:
bluecapi said:
Second glass of champagne. I haven't eaten today, I've been so nervous, so I think I'm going to get well and truly trollied!!

Try living in new Zealand! It's 4.30am here and I can't sleep now! Gonna be well drunk before even thinking about breakfast

C'mon city!

In Auckland myself already pissed

Have just untied the rope off the balconey very close to some self harm there for a while

EaglesFan said:
Dzeko's "he never scores important goals" fans can now eat a load of shit, for good.

Enjoy this day...for a loong time :-)

THIS AGAIN! i knew he would make a difference.

Sounds like Sunderland fans cheered when we scored to win it.
Video of it hitting home to Utd

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18017513" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18017513</a>

amooballer said:
EaglesFan said:
Dzeko's "he never scores important goals" fans can now eat a load of shit, for good.

Enjoy this day...for a loong time :-)

THIS AGAIN! i knew he would make a difference.

The goal in the F.A cup vs Notts County(i believe??) Blackburn last year, and Wigan this year and then that beauty today. Fu*k all he scores important goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.