City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

Re: QPR fans

dref619 said:
Thought they wee brilliant yesterday but still wish we'd relegated that twat Barton

Ill be surprised if Barton plays for QPR ever again. I just cant see Mark Hughes putting up with that sort of behaviour.

nem said:
What a top bunch they were yesterday. From speaking to a few in the car parks where they wished us well to staying for the presentation. Really made some noise and had some good banter exchanges between us. Glad they stayed up ultimately as Stoke did the business.

Mrs is a Bolton fan - so can't really say I'm glad QPR stayed up.

In fact I'd have quite liked to see Hughes get relegated - I hate his football with a passion (yesterday being a case in point).

Nothing against QPR, or their supporters though, they were great.

Bolton filled the away end at Stoke. Would expect nothing less for the final day with so much at stake.

Met QPR fans at the BBC Worldservice prog on Saturday, they were very keen on seeing City win title. Obviously they worried about their own future but they wanted to celebrate with us.

Loved seeing them all join in with Blue Moon at the end.

Special mention also to the Sunderland fans who were very supportive from what I'm hearing and seeing.

Barton - Hughes made him capt and already knew what he was like.

29zq98z.png

Bumped into a couple of their boys at the Asda before the game!

Spoke to a young lad and his dad in the English Lounge before the game. They were hoping we would win the league and Stoke would do them a favour, spoke to a few more after who were genuinely pleased for us to win it. Had a bit of a soft spot for them, old style ground with decent fans.

Marvin said:
What goals were they celebrating? At half time Bolton were winning, yet they celebrated 2 -3 times in the 1st half.

Stoke going 1.0
Few cause Rooney scored 1.0

always respect QPR as a good club with true football fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.