City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

What did Hughes say??
I'm guessing he wasn't gracious in defeat?

And don't know whether to thank Barton for getting us the extra 5 minutes or not..

I feel like I'm dreaming!!

It's not sunk in!

WE ARE THE FOOKING CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!! :-)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God!!! Thank you City, thank you. I love you!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha xxxxx

Bluemooners, all you Blues out there I FOOKING LOVE YA ALL!!!! WE SO DESERVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to congratulate city on this one.
I'm not british but did spend a few years in the UK and started watching
football a couple of years before the premier league was formed, always liked city and detested man united (Dad's a liverpool fan).
Since returning here it's been difficult to follow as football is not as popular;
at best we get 3-4 matches, and with time 7-8 hrs ahead I'll just watch anything I get when the time is reasonable.
Today ESPNStar decided to show only one (put on some silly replay of a baseball game on their other channel),
so I had the rags match on the telly and watched the city game on a stream.
Then in the last few minutes my stream died and I nearly decided to go to bed,
sick of the rags smug faces. Then I noticed the rags weren't celebrating and checked a couple of forums and was speechless. Football at its best.

Hard to image what city fans have been through, city still do things the hard way.

FuZzY said:
I feel like I'm dreaming!!

It's not sunk in!

WE ARE THE FOOKING CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!! :-)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God!!! Thank you City, thank you. I love you!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha xxxxx

Bluemooners, all you Blues out there I FOOKING LOVE YA ALL!!!! WE SO DESERVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS, a million times this!

Woke up at 6am to watch the game. That game was incredible, went through the full spectrum of emotions.

Joe Hart looked like a fan when interviewed! Love it lets do it again,yes lets do it again!

Hahahahahahaha we are fookin champions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.