City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same 11, maybe Richards in for Zabs. If nothing happens in the opening 45 then get Nigel on after 55 and push Yaya to get the winner. Bar some absolute madness, can only see one result from this game, Newcastle was the big one.

Re: What we planning for next sunday v QPR

trevorriley said:
Ha Ha ! like that, would be clas to see that return..

How about a forward facing poznan as we sing " this is how it feeks to be city ".... Players would love it..

LoveCity said:
The return of Fergie, who owns it?

3462718129_58d782d06c.jpg

i think that's ricsters

My Worry is if QPR park the bus and sit back all game, how will we break them down, even Barca couldnt Break Chelsea down when they did it.

km09 said:
My Worry is if QPR park the bus and sit back all game, how will we break them down, even Barca couldnt Break Chelsea down when they did it.

QPR are hardly Chelsea though are they?

I must be the luckiest man alive. Think I must have got the last two tickets there was when I had phoned for the 5th time after being told there was none left' the guy found me two together up in the gods of 328, I love that guy

Im still pinching myself with whats going on. I just cant focus on anything other than city, im driving the misses crazy.

I knows its obvious BUT

- Imperative we dont concede first.
- Early goal if possible to take some of the tension away.
- Have at least a 2 goal cushion coming into the latter stages. Only takes a second to score a goal. Dont think my heart could take it if we are only winning by one and they get a last minute corner

Having said that, our players have there feet firmly on the ground and will do anything possible to get there hands on the trophy. Im confident but still need to give QPR the respect they deserve. I think the class will shine through in the end.

Pezzer2 said:
Im still pinching myself with whats going on. I just cant focus on anything other than city, im driving the misses crazy.

I knows its obvious BUT

- Have at least a 2 goal cushion coming into the latter stages. Only takes a second to score a goal. Dont think my heart could take it if we are only winning by one and they get a last minute corner

Having said that, our players have there feet firmly on the ground and will do anything possible to get there hands on the trophy. Im confident but still need to give QPR the respect they deserve. I think the class will shine through in the end.

The 1 thing you CAN guarantee with City is that it will b1 1-0 2-1 or 3-2 with 10 minutes to go with the rags winning. If that's happening I think i'll have to go for a walk

Pezzer2 said:

I knows its obvious BUT

If there was ever a game to pull out another big score, a 6-1, a 5-1, fuck even a 3-0, this would be it. If we can somehow bore out a 3-0 lead in the first half it's not outside the realms of possibility if they're not already up by the same amount, the Rags will give up and Sunderland will get something from the game. The whole second half will just be much better for everyone concerned.

I'm still having nightmares of someone getting sent off and conceding a penalty early doors though. It's literally driving me mad. I can't think of anything else at any point of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.