City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
.........................Yaya

Aguero.........................................Silva

......................Dzeko

when dzeko came on he donne well with Kun and yaya upfront. they created a lot of chances #together !!

Re: We are City...

Michael Corleone said:
We will draw against Hughes on Sunday, he will bring QPR looking for a 0-0 draw and he will get it. It's all QPR need so they will be practicing nothing but defending against us everyday in training this week. This is what we do, typical city and all that. :(

Fuck off

SteWadda said:
Michael Corleone said:
We will draw against Hughes on Sunday, he will bring QPR looking for a 0-0 draw and he will get it. It's all QPR need so they will be practicing nothing but defending against us everyday in training this week. This is what we do, typical city and all that. :(

Fuck off
X100

Michael Corleone said:

If this isn't a Clarkie... Wake up - you're dreaming like a rag.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Pezzer2 said:
Im still pinching myself with whats going on. I just cant focus on anything other than city, im driving the misses crazy.

I knows its obvious BUT

- Imperative we dont concede first.
- Early goal if possible to take some of the tension away.
- Have at least a 2 goal cushion coming into the latter stages. Only takes a second to score a goal. Dont think my heart could take it if we are only winning by one and they get a last minute corner

Having said that, our players have there feet firmly on the ground and will do anything possible to get there hands on the trophy. Im confident but still need to give QPR the respect they deserve. I think the class will shine through in the end.

The 1 thing you CAN guarantee with City is that it will b1 1-0 2-1 or 3-2 with 10 minutes to go with the rags winning. If that's happening I think i'll have to go for a walk

LOL read that as wank. Pressure is getting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.