City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: QPR game, Best atmosphere at Etihad - How??

Songs, scarfs, ticker tape, flags, banners, Poznan, Fergiecock, bananas, blue smoke bombs, maybe even some flares.

Yeah i agree, need to spread the word and get everyone to bring flags, banners, scarves the lot. I cant believe we are actually in the position. Getting all emmotional

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Repeat the Derby atmosphere, flags, banners, smoke bombs, ticker tape, scarves and Bluemoon followed by na,na,na,na Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

This is it. We lifted our boys up and at the same time the rags were knocked-back by the noise, the passion and the fervour.

Time to do it again people.

If we turn up we should win this but it would help if Stoke go a couple up early on against Bolton. Think that would relax QPR to open up a bit

I highly doubt Bolton will get anything from the Britannia.

QPR will know what they have to do after half time, when they know what's going on in the other games.

If Stoke are winning they will probably become complacent. If Stoke are losing they will open up and will allow our fluid four to pass through more effectively.

I predict a cagey opening half and a much more brutal second. No idea on the score though.

do you realise

we are in for a week of the media pumping up qpr and mark hughes they failed when they did this with newcastle this week,they will never learn to shut the fuk up, and now tagarts off with his pissed up rants

Re: do you realise

marco said:
we are in for a week of the media pumping up qpr and mark hughes they failed when they did this with newcastle this week,they will never learn to shut the fuk up, and now tagarts off with his pissed up rants

The Team will do the talking on the pitch and us fans will do the talking in the Stands.

So Fuck Em.

Re: do you realise

beano46 said:
marco said:

The Team will do the talking on the pitch and us fans will do the talking in the Stands.

So Fuck Em.

We have to believe. Personally I'm avoiding the press this week - but I hope to be buying a copy of every paper a week tomorrow!

Hope Mancini and the players maintain the message discipline of the last few weeks, where NOTHING IS WON until the final whistle on the final day. You can see that the players have been briefed.

THIS IS BIG BUSINESS FOR THE CLUB and means MILLIONS TO THE PLAYERS, so I hope they quietly go about their business in a professional, low key manner. Then, on Sunday, at kick off....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc8fqgbU_SU[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.